- Updated pub dating scenes
- More surprises ^^
Andrealphus

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
t

there's a dom sasha path?
Is that for female MC?
when playing on the male side, there are two girls who can behave as a submissive or dominant (sasha,aletta)

Sumisa KP > 0 (positive)
Dominant KP< 0 (negative)

Last edited:

MentallyNotSane

Oct 8, 2018
Are some of the images are missing? I.E some kissing images or drinking scenes which on the bottom it says it just couldn't find the file for the image but it shows up for others.

Vasin

Nov 20, 2018
Unsurprisingly, if you can't see an image, then it's missing. Alternatively, it's there but you just failed to notice it. Have you tried wiping your monitor or visiting an optometrist?

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Is there a way to keep both Video Game and Guitar Skill, cuz originally I just want to keep the VG skill only, then I checked one of Sasha's scenes require the Guitar skill, which is a bummer.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
You do not need the guitar skill to get to the content with Anna and Klieo .. Having the guitar skill just allows extra dialogue .. no guitar skill means you end up helping set up the band equipment instead of playing in the band. Tho, I still see nothing happening after practice gets to 100

Reactions: Xypher

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
If there is, but it's wrong they never run.

that's something I always forget to tell the developerIf there is, but it's wrong they never run.

that's something I always forget to tell the developer

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Started a new game, got alot of the stats way up then noticed the Beach and the Water park isn't there anymore as an option. Also can't go swimming in my pool anymore. Any reason for this? thanks :) Edit - After meeting at gym and getting invited to Pool, i figured it would appear.

preglovr12

Salt is a Way of Life
May 1, 2018
Started a new game, got alot of the stats way up then noticed the Beach and the Water park isn't there anymore as an option. Also can't go swimming in my pool anymore. Any reason for this? thanks :) Edit - After meeting at gym and getting invited to Pool, i figured it would appear.
I think you have to have the sports car to go to the beach but I'm not sure. I am sure you can't go to the pool or water park unless it's spring or summer though.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes