ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
does anyone know what "unleash the kraken" is? it's mentioned in changelog. just wonderin.
It's an event you don't want to actually trigger because it's a game over. It's what happens when you get Kylie to 100% yandere and make it to christmas.

Reactions: Konstantinus

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
Tags say 'female protagonist' as well as 'male protagonist'. Game description doesn't seem to match. What's up with that?

Maxies

Jan 10, 2018
I always play with cheats since I'm getting rather tired from all these grindy games, and I feel like that's whats causing this game to be so insanely broken (events not happening or happening out of order, girls disappearing etc).
Is this like that in the base game as well? Don't wanna waste my time grinding in the base game only to find out its the same.

Reactions: RandoCard3

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Do I need to start a new game to get booty call to work on the phone?

Oh also is the investigation still super specific like, you can't hit 100% too soon or you won't be able to make the phonecall to the guy in accounting, which leads to never finding out it was the father that set you up.

Last edited:

tkm09

Oct 11, 2017
sorry if this has been posted before, but is there any way to make the girls okay with me dating other people?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016

Oh also is the investigation still super specific like, you can't hit 100% too soon or you won't be able to make the phonecall to the guy in accounting, which leads to never finding out it was the father that set you up.
Booty calls can only happen after a certain time. You can only ever have sex with people(barring specific events) later on at night.

MrDickOver8000

Jul 16, 2018

You do not need to start new game, just go to your room at 8 p.m. and there it will be

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
sorry if this has been posted before, but is there any way to make the girls okay with me dating other people?
Yes and no. Sasha + Bree and Kleio + Anna + Sasha poly relationships but only with each other. Some of the girls just don't care.

Reactions: tkm09

Blueboy69

Nov 14, 2018
Yes and no. Sasha + Bree and Kleio + Anna + Sasha poly relationships but only with each other. Some of the girls just don't care.
how do I get Kleio + Anna + Sasha? do I have to max the band practice thing?
Also if I get Sasha + Bree does that stop me from getting Kleio + Anna + Sasha?

BryEdw

Feb 19, 2019
For those who miss the old Lexi body design.I posted this earlier but it had flaws.(deleted post).I fixed the pics they now line up with background.I replaced the new body files with the old body pics&copy/paste the new expressions to line up with the body...enjoy! lexi_teaser_annoyed.png lexi_teaser_happy.png Just unzip and put in main folder.you'll need to unren the archive.make backup of lexi teasers and lexi st file incase you wanna switch back to the new lexi design.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ardennen

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
how do I get Kleio + Anna + Sasha? do I have to max the band practice thing?
Also if I get Sasha + Bree does that stop me from getting Kleio + Anna + Sasha?
Sasha + Bree is seperate from the others. You can have both. I don't remember the steps for those relationships though. You're gunna have to search through the thread. Try "threesome" or "foursome".

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes