yukiband

Oct 21, 2016
Need help,please
I don't know why Sasha's watch TV option is gone (page 1), and then dinner time FUCK option are gone too(page 2).
I can't do threesome with Sasha and Bree anymore.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
How do you cure pregnancy???
In the cheats you can abort babies i think.
please give me save thank you
Do it yourself so that you can tailor the character to your liking. Use the cheats to skip the grind.
I have no idea of what does that mean, but I'm really unspired right now :D
how to get palla and audrey threesome
I've attached the scene guide for that version.

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Need help,please
I don't know why Sasha's watch TV option is gone (page 1), and then dinner time FUCK option are gone too(page 2).
I can't do threesome with Sasha and Bree anymore.
from the previous patch a trap was introduced that many disconcert,
You can no longer have relations with Audrey because you would be forcing Sasha to end up with MC
Audrey is now known as the cheating girl,

Event(**{
"name": "sasha_nightclub_showdown",
"label": ["sasha_nightclub_showdown"],
"duration": 1,
"game_conditions": {"flag_female": 0, "hours": (20, 25), "room": ["date_nightclub"]},
"girls_conditions": {"sasha": {"flagmin_sex": 1, "present":True, "max_sub":75}, "audrey": {'flagmin_sex': 1, 'valid': True, "room":"nightclub"}},
"do_once": True,
"quit": True

Reactions: yukiband

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Some girls can fuck other guys. When most people ask about ntr it's usually if it can be avoided, sorry.
I had the same question and he might mean the same thing that I do, is it NTR as in we can cheat on a guy when we are playing as the girl or can the girls cheat on us while we are dating them as a guy? Both are very different kinds of NTR.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I had the same question and he might mean the same thing that I do, is it NTR as in we can cheat on a guy when we are playing as the girl or can the girls cheat on us while we are dating them as a guy? Both are very different kinds of NTR.
You fuck whoever you want but if you make certain choices, some of the girls will fuck other guys. I know nothing of the female playthrough because there is fuck all content.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
You fuck whoever you want but if you make certain choices, some of the girls will fuck other guys. I know nothing of the female playthrough because there is fuck all content.
Thanks, I havent really played the game at all so I didnt know. The way the art is drawn in the second picture keeps putting me off wanting to play because it just looks wrong in so many ways and i'm not sure how much of the games art is drawn like that.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Thanks, I havent really played the game at all so I didnt know. The way the art is drawn in the second picture keeps putting me off wanting to play because it just looks wrong in so many ways and i'm not sure how much of the games art is drawn like that.
Some of the bree scenes are a bit weird, but for the most part the game looks good. If the art throws you off you might want to search the thread for the "Old Lexi" fix. Her character looks far different than the others now.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
Some of the bree scenes are a bit weird, but for the most part the game looks good. If the art throws you off you might want to search the thread for the "Old Lexi" fix. Her character looks far different than the others now.
That kind of sucks because I like Bree's character, the way that dick looks and the wavy vagina just throws me though. The other pictures look great though

Alexs3xy01

Aug 19, 2019
- New missionary art with Kylie
- Doggy and cowgirl with Kylie
Where to get all of these scenes? I just got only doggy scene.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes