Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
If I wanted to turn off a pregnancy, would: character's name.set_flag("pregnant",1,mod="-") work?

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
at Christmas he gives them to you, but it is a chance for you to come out. I always place these commands by console game.day = 25, game.season = 3

aLMirJK

May 5, 2018
Check her hints in the contacts, if you are at the end it will tell you that you are done.
Thats the problem. The hint says that will continue in the next release. But if I dont continue her story, I cant make her pregnant, because she always abort.

Tek Knight

Dec 18, 2018
Ok so I have palla at 60 in kink points but it doesn't get more, how can I fix this ?
And if Audrey gets pregnant she has a talk with mc about what to do ?

user12btw

Oct 26, 2017
does anyone know how to get the next lexi sceen the hint says "shell call you when she want to hang out" is it bugged or im just bad

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Ok so I have palla at 60 in kink points but it doesn't get more, how can I fix this ?
And if Audrey gets pregnant she has a talk with mc about what to do ?
Audrey never tells you about her pregnancy.

Audrey has a trap that many do not know, that by having sex with her you would be completing a requirement for the event where Sasha officially ends with mc.

You would lose Sasha because of Audrey

Last edited:

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Ok bitches and bitchettes. Investigation walkthrough:
Make sure you are hacking Aletta's computer EVERY SINGLE DAY(once a day when she is not in her office).
  1. Get a camera from the Electronic store and place it in your office.
  2. Go to the office at midnight and talk to Cassidy and ask who she is working with.
  3. Refuse to be her boytoy.
  4. Get Lavish, Audrey and Aletta to help with the investigation (Girl > Talk > Investigation). Don't bother with Shiori she will cock it up.
  5. In your office, Contact Jeff the accountant.
  6. 2 days after you've asked for help you will get calls from the girls throughout the day. This should put you to 100%. If this did not work then you are a tit because you messed a part up.
Aletta disappears during the investigation and I have no option to hack her computer, also I get nothing from talking to audrey and lavish about the investigation. I did once but I went back to try and get better results and haven't since.

pron20

Jul 13, 2017
Aletta disappears during the investigation and I have no option to hack her computer, also I get nothing from talking to audrey and lavish about the investigation. I did once but I went back to try and get better results and haven't since.
You have to hack aletta's computer before she comes in the morning, or after she leaves at night, so either 8:00 or 20:00. talking to audrey, aletta and lavish is a one-time thing. you talk to them and a few days later they call you with help.

Reactions: Skads

pron20

Jul 13, 2017
anyone else having problem with locations disappearing, unlocked the band room and water park then they disappeared and never came back again
water park is only spring and summer, beach is only summer and band room is only on nights where the band practices, wednsday and friday nights.

Reactions: Skads
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes