Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
I cannot seem to trigger the full Sasha bimbo transformation, I even started a new game in early spring and got the hair done but nothing else and it's nearly the end of summer. I'm wondering if you need to meet specific criteria with Bree or something before you can unlock the boob talk at the pool.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
How to decrease Yandere . She bring on Christmas Bee's HEAD. This stupid bitch kill Bree
Go back to an old save, what did you think would happen if you got the yandere stat up?
I cannot seem to trigger the full Sasha bimbo transformation, I even started a new game in early spring and got the hair done but nothing else and it's nearly the end of summer. I'm wondering if you need to meet specific criteria with Bree or something before you can unlock the boob talk at the pool.
Get love up and go through the story for both.
It's actually possible to complete Cassidy storyline?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Check her hints in the contacts, if you are at the end it will tell you that you are done.

Please give cersion 19.12.1b with cheats and option booty call in phone.
Does anyone have a save?
Im starting to sound like a broken record. *clears throat* Just do it yourself, that way you can tailor the game to your liking. If you got a save with something you didn't like, you would come back here whining for another save. Start the game, activate the cheats and turn on skip unseen text.

Chameleo

May 20, 2017
It's a long time since I've played the game. Now when I go to work, Cassidy is there, saying that I promised her something, she's angry and leaves the game. I don't even remember, what she's talking about. Can anyone remind me, what it is and if I can do something with it? Is it possible to reverse this with save editor?

UmbraZX

Jun 26, 2019
Someone could tell me what Kylie's route is, I don't know exactly how to go. At the moment she caught me talking to another girl and so far she asked me to help her with her homework, what other things do I have to do next? The game gives me no clue, help!

blisun

Dec 22, 2018
please someone give this poor man a completed update walkthrough, it's really good game but without walkthrough it's like the kid that can only the toys from behind the glass, call me lazy but i really want to play it without copy someone's saves , i'm Begging

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 285 Votes