ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Is there a way to keep Cassidy pregnant? She just always wants to abort.
you have to
1) Be Dominating her
2) use the console to set her love max value cassidy_love_max = 200 then make sure to increase her love in game.

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
As far as Cassidy is concerned, as long as her story where they manage to put the pope in jail is not over.

We won't be able to have a child with her in the traditional way

It seems strange to me that the developer has not finished the story of her, if he mentioned patches behind the continuation of history

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
You have to hack aletta's computer before she comes in the morning, or after she leaves at night, so either 8:00 or 20:00. talking to audrey, aletta and lavish is a one-time thing. you talk to them and a few days later they call you with help.
Still cant get past 91% any idea what I might be missing?

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
Ok bitches and bitchettes. Investigation walkthrough:
Make sure you are hacking Aletta's computer EVERY SINGLE DAY(once a day when she is not in her office).
  1. Get a camera from the Electronic store and place it in your office.
  2. Go to the office at midnight and talk to Cassidy and ask who she is working with.
  3. Refuse to be her boytoy.
  4. Get Lavish, Audrey and Aletta to help with the investigation (Girl > Talk > Investigation). Don't bother with Shiori she will cock it up.
  5. In your office, Contact Jeff the accountant.
  6. 2 days after you've asked for help you will get calls from the girls throughout the day. This should put you to 100%. If this did not work then you are a tit because you messed a part up.
With regards to the midnight conversation with Cassidy, asking her who she’s working with results in her answering Jeff the accountant. Are there any other questions of the choices remaining you should ask that might add the needed points? I get to 90 which won’t let you, um, enjoy the fruits of your efforts. Also won’t let your relationship with Aletta progress past 50LP.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
With regards to the midnight conversation with Cassidy, asking her who she’s working with results in her answering Jeff the accountant. Are there any other questions of the choices remaining you should ask that might add the needed points? I get to 90 which won’t let you, um, enjoy the fruits of your efforts. Also won’t let your relationship with Aletta progress past 50LP.
I don't know what's happening then, i typed out that walkthrough as i replayed it.

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
You may have asked shiori to help or you might not be hacking allettas computer every single day, that's all i can think of.
No I made sure not to ask shiori and I hack allettas computer everyday but Saturday (the day it starts and end) and Sunday (no office access) I even tried changing the day it starts on.

Edit:was able to hack the computer on the first day just needed to have enough energy for the option to show.

Edit: I have replayed this single week 20+ times. The first time I was naive and asked shiori for help and only received information about the investigation from lavish and shiori even though I had asked them and audrey. I rolled back the cassady questions once to change from who are you working with to where is the money. I did not hack the computer because I did not have access to Alettas office. I ended the investigation with 91%. Since then I have replayed and obtained access to alettas office, hacked the computer everyday available, called the accountant, asked for help from everyone except shiori, rolled back and selected every question of Cassidy and ended with anywhere from 75 to 90%. The only conclusion I can draw from this is that cassidy(or at least the investigation) is severely bugged and whoever managed to get 100% had the blessing of RNGesus.

Last edited:

Nytemare

Nov 3, 2017
This game seems a bit buggy and lacking of content for a version named 19.12.2.

The female side has nearly nothing for content.

The male side content doesn't really seem to follow a decent flow, like it takes forever to grind out stats without cheating to move the story forward. The "hints" on the phone are either vague or the scenes have insanely odd triggers, there's a morning scene with Bree in the livingroom and it says exactly that on the phone, but I used wait 30 for 2 days in the living room and it didn't trigger. I finally randomly got it to trigger after I stopped worrying about it and was working on another girl. Unlocking some of the locations seems a bit odd too, because certain locations seem something like hidden? I saw the gym at one point, but now when I look, it's missing or it's there, but greyed out like I can't visit it? And as far as I can tell, the only way to get to the night club is to be asked by a girl after a date? I could be totally wrong, but it just seems to not follow any rhyme or reason.

Though the game still has these issues, I still had a bit of fun while playing. I like the artwork, I like the individuality of the girls, and I like most of the writing and story concepts. So I think if these isses get ironed out, this will be a highly enjoyable game.

RedStick

Feb 23, 2019
This game seems a bit buggy and lacking of content for a version named 19.12.2.

The female side has nearly nothing for content.

The male side content doesn't really seem to follow a decent flow, like it takes forever to grind out stats without cheating to move the story forward. The "hints" on the phone are either vague or the scenes have insanely odd triggers, there's a morning scene with Bree in the livingroom and it says exactly that on the phone, but I used wait 30 for 2 days in the living room and it didn't trigger. I finally randomly got it to trigger after I stopped worrying about it and was working on another girl. Unlocking some of the locations seems a bit odd too, because certain locations seem something like hidden? I saw the gym at one point, but now when I look, it's missing or it's there, but greyed out like I can't visit it? And as far as I can tell, the only way to get to the night club is to be asked by a girl after a date? I could be totally wrong, but it just seems to not follow any rhyme or reason.

Though the game still has these issues, I still had a bit of fun while playing. I like the artwork, I like the individuality of the girls, and I like most of the writing and story concepts. So I think if these isses get ironed out, this will be a highly enjoyable game.
the female side was added in recently, probably 3 or 4 versions ago.

some girl events ARE stuck behind RNG, but there's an option to turn girl schedules to a non-randomized state.

as for locations, they're initially hidden behind outfits that you have to buy from the clothing shop. they also have time of day/year specific access rules, and one location is hidden behind a story beat for sasha and has day of week/time of day specific access rules.

Zorin

Jun 24, 2017
can someone tell me how to get the Bathroom sex scene and threesome with bree and sasha ones ?

Ugh123

Dec 5, 2017
looked interesting, so I tried the game out - seems very buggy. Stats don't seem to build with characters (the additions don't add up?) events don't trigger like you'd think, or events trigger, then re-trigger again and again...

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes