Xypher

May 1, 2017
Anyone else getting stuck with Lexi, "She will call me when she wants to hang out" progression?

Feels like this is a bug?

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
One more time about Sasha FJ (the last for me I hope...) o_O

Ok... It seems the more I was complaining about, the more I had to get it...
Sorry about saying that scene was bugged, it isn't. It's just "hellish" to get! First having Sasha giving you that damn massage book... Well, was it worth the pain? I let you judge. And yes she's pregnant. It's hard to me not inseminate her, even while she is dominating me...;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

to be honest, I don't really like this new kind of Art... why Great Artists always feel this envy to change things that were already excellents?

Last edited:
Reactions: Anon_3351

darkgunner079

Apr 4, 2018
Is there a console command to edit Morgans masculinity stat? I tried looking for the variable (I assume there is one) but couldnt find it

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Yep I thought some people might find this useful
That's not accurate though.

The game as of 19.12.2 doesn't allow for Cassidy and Morgan to be preg. You can never get the max love value high enough without console manipulation.

Stardust435

May 21, 2018
Is this good ? I'm looking for a game where we play as a male and work on our stats to get strong and famous and get girls. The only game i found like this was a old vn true love 95. It was awesome even if it was so old. I hope someone can help me find something like that.

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Is this good ? I'm looking for a game where we play as a male and work on our stats to get strong and famous and get girls. The only game i found like this was a old vn true love 95. It was awesome even if it was so old. I hope someone can help me find something like that.
If you liked True Love, you will in all likelihood like this.

So give it a try.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
True love is my favorite hgame :)
With School Days...

And it's pretty visible in love and sex

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes