Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
The dev could really have some fun/drive MC crazy with Harmony. Start out devout & pious and slowly become more & more unhinged.

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
Hate to be that guy, I really do, but does the dev have any releases schedule? And if he does, what's the plan for January?

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Hate to be that guy, I really do, but does the dev have any releases schedule? And if he does, what's the plan for January?
Next update should be on the 20th. It will be adding content to Harmony, Morgan, Alexis and Lavish mainly.
It will also feature a big engine tweak so will probably break save compatibility.

Reactions: Skads and Djoki996

Djoki996

Jan 13, 2018
Next update should be on the 20th. It will be adding content to Harmony, Morgan, Alexis and Lavish mainly.
It will also feature a big engine tweak so will probably break save compatibility.
Thanks! Any plans for Aletta?

Not in the next update, just in general.

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Picked this back up again a few days ago, and from reading through the new walkthrough and trying to replay a lot of stuff I'd done in previous versions, this game has become increasingly unforgiving with decision-making. It's a pain to constantly start over trying to get around dammed-up paths (particularly with Sasha).

Um... very yes. Lavish is my favorite girl, so this would please me greatly.

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
I’m assuming the girl path still doesn’t have a picture for the lesbian kiss, correct?

Cause I always have a thing for lesbian kissing

Speaking of, when Was the last time the girl path was even updated?

redhot6

Feb 2, 2019
Is anyone else not able to get into club? Everytime I go out and the option for the club pulls up my character says he doesn't feel like that right now. Is the a prerequisite somewhere?

Xkr

Dec 2, 2018
It's impossible to add cheats in Android version without OTG cable and keyboard. My PC is 4000 km away, literally.
Just out of curiosity, why don't you enable the cheat yourself? Isn't it easier than getting a save file? The cheat is very easy to enable, BTW.
Just push up, down, left, right, up, down, left, right, b, a (while you are on the living room).

Anyway, I just noticed I'm, still on version 19.12.1b, so I assume it doesn't work for you?
I've added the file anyway, but again, it's from a previous version.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
It's impossible to add cheats in Android version without OTG cable and keyboard. My PC is 4000 km away, literally.
Then do your best until you can get either a keyboard or your pc. It's better to do it yourself so you can tailor the save to your liking, someone may pick an option you don't like.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes