Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Picked this back up again a few days ago, and from reading through the new walkthrough and trying to replay a lot of stuff I'd done in previous versions, this game has become increasingly unforgiving with decision-making. It's a pain to constantly start over trying to get around dammed-up paths (particularly with Sasha).
That was mostly a bug :/
Sasha should only get hyper-mad if you slept with Audrey.
The bug will be fixed next update.
I’m assuming the girl path still doesn’t have a picture for the lesbian kiss, correct?

Cause I always have a thing for lesbian kissing

Speaking of, when Was the last time the girl path was even updated?
I hired 2 writers just for the female side, it should have around 20 new story events in the next update.
No promise but I'll try to have the Sasha/Bree kiss ready by then :)

lancecomwar

Oct 5, 2017
That was mostly a bug :/
Sasha should only get hyper-mad if you slept with Audrey.
The bug will be fixed next update.

I hired 2 writers just for the female side, it should have around 20 new story events in the next update.
No promise but I'll try to have the Sasha/Bree kiss ready by then :)
I would also like to recommend having that kiss in the male path if you’re going down the threesome path, too. Like, being able to tell them to kiss if they’re in the same room or something.

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
Is anyone else not able to get into club? Everytime I go out and the option for the club pulls up my character says he doesn't feel like that right now. Is the a prerequisite somewhere?
You need to buy fancy clothes to be able to enter the Club as far as I know.

Reactions: Andrealphus

GuardianZ

Jun 12, 2017
Andrealphus I've walked into a possible bug in build 19.12.2 v2

I've reached the maximum LP for Cassidy. Played all the available story for her. Once I do slave play after a 100% date the game kicks me out of the sequence and onto the street. It hadn't done this to me before. It might be because I have previously ordered her to take contraceptives before her current storyline was concluded and then ordered to stop taking it after that. That's when this started.

Can I provide a save for this to check if there IS actually a bug there? Who am I kidding. I'll provide one in this post. Please gentlefappers. This is basically an almost complete save state with only 3 girls not completed yet. Two of them MC has met and one's unlock state not yet reached (Promotion 3 I believe?). Enjoy!

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Actually, Andrealphus , curiosity question: is there a way using a console command to undo the "cheated" thing with Sasha as a hold-over until the next update? A while to wait. ;)

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Andrealphus I've walked into a possible bug in build 19.12.2 v2

I've reached the maximum LP for Cassidy. Played all the available story for her. Once I do slave play after a 100% date the game kicks me out of the sequence and onto the street. It hadn't done this to me before. It might be because I have previously ordered her to take contraceptives before her current storyline was concluded and then ordered to stop taking it after that. That's when this started.

Can I provide a save for this to check if there IS actually a bug there? Who am I kidding. I'll provide one in this post. Please gentlefappers. This is basically an almost complete save state with only 3 girls not completed yet. Two of them MC has met and one's unlock state not yet reached (Promotion 3 I believe?). Enjoy!
Thx, I'll have a look
Actually, Andrealphus , curiosity question: is there a way using a console command to undo the "cheated" thing with Sasha as a hold-over until the next update? A while to wait. ;)
Not at the moment, and i don't intend to update the game before the 24th :(

Reactions: GuardianZ

Mrsubtle

May 8, 2018
Hopefully with this existing scenes will now also be more visual extended. Doesn't all have to be animated.

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
Not at the moment, and i don't intend to update the game before the 24th :(
Okay. I know you's said you'd deal with it in the update; I was just wondering if there was a work-around with the console that people could do. No worries. I just started a new game last night and did *nothing* but Sasha's content until I was basically done with her before doing any content with any other characters so I could avoid any lock-outs from "cheating."

Azarius

Jan 19, 2018
So, downloaded the newest version of the game and loaded up my save. Was at the end of a date with Sasha and when I try to leave the restaurant or wait til we're forced to go home, I get this

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/ev/romance.rpy", line 63, in <module>
NameError: name 'night' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "ev/romance.rpyc", line 38, in script
File "D:\New folder (3)\LoSeSb-Patreon-19122-pc\LoSeSb-Patreon-19.12.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "D:\New folder (3)\LoSeSb-Patreon-19122-pc\LoSeSb-Patreon-19.12.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\New folder (3)\LoSeSb-Patreon-19122-pc\LoSeSb-Patreon-19.12.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Love & Sex : Second Base - Patreon Edition 19.12.2
Fri Jan 03 14:59:24 2020

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
So, downloaded the newest version of the game and loaded up my save. Was at the end of a date with Sasha and when I try to leave the restaurant or wait til we're forced to go home, I get this

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "ev/romance.rpyc", line 38, in script
File "D:\New folder (3)\LoSeSb-Patreon-19122-pc\LoSeSb-Patreon-19.12.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1832, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "D:\New folder (3)\LoSeSb-Patreon-19122-pc\LoSeSb-Patreon-19.12.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2059, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\New folder (3)\LoSeSb-Patreon-19122-pc\LoSeSb-Patreon-19.12.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2052, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Love & Sex : Second Base - Patreon Edition 19.12.2
Fri Jan 03 14:59:24 2020
You'll have to go back before the date and try again. If you can replicate it then it is a problem, if not then it's a glitch.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Very very weak NTR. With one character you have one scene, which you'll only get to see if you choose correctly (if you're looking for NTR choices should be obvious though).

Reactions: Batubatu
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes