ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Hmm, i know u can learn guitear, but, vidoe games, how?

Also and this is a shout out to the dev, could we get a non-commited but reliable way of getting the skills in game? like the martial arts, 4 example, have an option in the gym to train bashing heads with other guys, have buy gun option the go to shootin range to sharpen your eye, etc.?
I thought you could, and you still might but because i'm lazy and didn't want to look through every file i only checked Bree's gifts section. Which i thought when she gave you the Zbox she also granted you the video game skill. That's apparently not the case.

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
I thought you could, and you still might but because i'm lazy and didn't want to look through every file i only checked Bree's gifts section. Which i thought when she gave you the Zbox she also granted you the video game skill. That's apparently not the case.
whenever I try to learn guitar from the book it crashes. is there another way or do I need to restart my save?

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
whenever I try to learn guitar from the book it crashes. is there another way or do I need to restart my save?
I'm not the dev so i can't say anything about it crashing from the book.
You could force it to learn via console i guess. $ hero.skills.append("guitar")

Reactions: ninjasamuri

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Hmm, i know u can learn guitear, but, vidoe games, how?

Also and this is a shout out to the dev, could we get a non-commited but reliable way of getting the skills in game? like the martial arts, 4 example, have an option in the gym to train bashing heads with other guys, have buy gun option the go to shootin range to sharpen your eye, etc.?
You can learn martial arts already

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
A lot of small QoL improvements are coming to Love & Sex in the next update :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
A lot of small QoL improvements are coming to Love & Sex in the next update :)
Maybe a way to chuck your phone on silent but only for those random messages you get all throughout the day.

Reactions: Andrealphus

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
You shall find the answer at the beach on afternoons 50% chances
Was that just a troll or do you actually get the Martial Arts skill from it? Also how do I check if I have the skill? it just started looping and telling me I was stupid to go through with it

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Was that just a troll or do you actually get the Martial Arts skill from it? Also how do I check if I have the skill? it just started looping and telling me I was stupid to go through with it
Not a troll but right now it's too long: you need to train 10 times. Next update will bring it down to 5.

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
With regards to the preview locations, is that going to work for Sundays in particular? I am asking because locations seem to be much more restricted on that day, and getting 6+ girls in a location was not exactly unheard of.

Overall I am very impressed by the added QoL improvements.

Dec 4, 2019
Hey guys, how are you doing? First post here. So, I've come to the event where Sasha and Bree figure out I've been sleeping with both of them.
So, I was wondering, which actions do trigger this event? Is there a way to make amends? I'm really bummed since I barely went through Sasha's route and now she seems to be completely out of the game.
Also, I may or may not have encountered a bug. On Palla's route, the "hint" remembers you that she said she liked flowers and candy. I have given both as gifts to her (multiple times now) and nothing happens.
Thank you for your attention, it's a nice game. If I can give some pointers, maybe flesh out the marriage options a little better. Right now you can propose to a girl too fast, they agree too easily and the game just ends. You can even propose without having a ring, which is kinda funny. Maybe add some things like buying a house or having a baby to give a more fullfiling "ending" to the game. Maybe some girls should only accept the proposal after certain events have occurred.
Also, am I mistaken or right now there isn't a way to ask a girl to be your girlfriend? Like, their status is always "roomate" or "friend" even after you become pretty close. Cheers!

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes