Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Very very weak NTR. With one character you have one scene, which you'll only get to see if you choose correctly (if you're looking for NTR choices should be obvious though).
2 more scenes are planned with Alexis for the next update

Reactions: Parthornax

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
It's also probably fair to say that the character is unlocked quite late in the game, so you'd have to do quite some playing to get there. If you're only looking for NTR it probably ain't worth it.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
What do you mean by "can't go to the gym"? You probably can go there (it's not open 24/7 but you'll surely know that) but Audrey isn't there?

In the default setting there is some randomness, both in the girls' schedules and in some events firing. E. g. it took me weeks until Bree fessed up she couldn't pay the rent after the requirements (according to the walkthrough) were met. So my first suggestion would be "try, try again".

blisun

Dec 22, 2018
So from what i see there's no new walkthrough yet, so i just want to share it , i got it from the discord channel and i don't even know can i share it or not but i believe if you lose nothing then share it, besides a game must be fun right and without a walkthrough it can be a very annoying game ( or just from my expereince).
All the credit for Spirit Writer and Weaselman who made this Walkthrough and for all the friends from Andrealphus game channel who share this walkthrough Thank you very much for all of your hardwork and sorry for my broken english.
for the last think i can't answer any question related the walkthrough because honestly i kind of not understand too so good luck figure it out.

Reactions: Suzaku Kururugi

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Yeah, that one should work just fine, just played using it. There is one teaser character in game not mentioned in the walkthrough, but it's only one meeting with an immediate "this is just a teaser" disclaimer, so it shouldn't throw you off.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I think I was asked some 200 pages back how to get fitting hobbies for both bree and sasha.
After I've tried to find that out again for an hour just now:

pick video games, then in the console write "hero.skills.append(u'guitar')".

AngryBabboon

Sep 3, 2018
it doesn't matter because you can learn both skills in the game.
Hmm, i know u can learn guitear, but, vidoe games, how?

Also and this is a shout out to the dev, could we get a non-commited but reliable way of getting the skills in game? like the martial arts, 4 example, have an option in the gym to train bashing heads with other guys, have buy gun option the go to shootin range to sharpen your eye, etc.?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes