Nytemare

Nov 3, 2017
odd little coincidence really about the version number. it's kinda like the date in some ways. its really weird.
Really? It doesn't seem like the date at all based on previous version numbers. Also the month comes first in the date, the number 19 automatically rules that out?

Ethanuel

Jul 21, 2017
I think I'm stuck with Lexi. I'm not sure if im at the end of her story, but it keeps telling me "I think she will call me when she wants to hang out." She hasnt called me and its been like many seasons. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I think I'm stuck with Lexi. I'm not sure if im at the end of her story, but it keeps telling me "I think she will call me when she wants to hang out." She hasnt called me and its been like many seasons. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Check the post above yours. See if you've missed anything.

Reactions: Ethanuel

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
Hi. Did anybody got the footjob with Sasha? I just know she needs to be dominant. So I got the massage book from her, massaged her feet once watching tv then... nothing... any clue about it or even a console code to help with?
Thanks for help.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Hi. Did anybody got the footjob with Sasha? I just know she needs to be dominant. So I got the massage book from her, massaged her feet once watching tv then... nothing... any clue about it or even a console code to help with?
Thanks for help.
1. Don't post the same question again, it just spams up the thread.
2. Search for "scene guide" i've posted some before, it's in the 19.11.1 i believe.

Xkr

Dec 2, 2018
Could someone send save from the beginning of the game (19.12.2) with cheat mode-on, please.
Thank you very much in advance

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
Could someone send save from the beginning of the game (19.12.2) with cheat mode-on, please.
Thank you very much in advance
Just out of curiosity, why don't you enable the cheat yourself? Isn't it easier than getting a save file? The cheat is very easy to enable, BTW.
Just push up, down, left, right, up, down, left, right, b, a (while you are on the living room).

Anyway, I just noticed I'm, still on version 19.12.1b, so I assume it doesn't work for you?
I've added the file anyway, but again, it's from a previous version.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xkr

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
1. Don't post the same question again, it just spams up the thread.
2. Search for "scene guide" i've posted some before, it's in the 19.11.1 i believe.
Sorry "lad"... as I said I got the book, massaged her once then nothing... I even tried without cheat following strictly your guide but Nothing. Oddly by the way, it's harder to make Sasha more "dom" than "sub"... so can your "guide" do something against what seems to me like a "bug"? I guess no... this is why I asked if somebody by any greater luck may have ever gotten that scene. If yes may he share his save or the console code he used? But due to the lack of answer, I may think nobody got that scene...

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Sorry "lad"... as I said I got the book, massaged her once then nothing... I even tried without cheat following strictly your guide but Nothing. Oddly by the way, it's harder to make Sasha more "dom" than "sub"... so can your "guide" do something against what seems to me like a "bug"? I guess no... this is why I asked if somebody by any greater luck may have ever gotten that scene. If yes may he share his save or the console code he used? But due to the lack of answer, I may think nobody got that scene...
The console command to trigger the event is jump sasha_practice_01.
To be safe you'll want to do this at the recording studio.

Ignore that i'm dumb and thought you wanted the massage scene. I don't see a trigger for any foot related stuff in the event files but i'll keep looking into others.

okay the exact triggers to start as far as stats goes is
sasha.sub <= -50 and sasha.love >= 100 and hero.check_skill("massage") and game.week_day in [1,2,3,4,5] and sasha.get_flag_value("footrub") == 4 and game.hour > 20

So you want her to be dom, have more than 100 love, you learned the massage skill and watch tv with her during the week mon-fri. That should trigger all the events for footrub to foot job. You'll want her to be more dom for that though.

Edit 2: I don't think these are ever going to trigger due to the time requirement. I've only ever seen Sasha show up at 18,19. With the trigger being greater than 20 it's very unlikely to occur. That should probably be changed to > 16 to be honest.

Last edited:

Monshiro

Feb 3, 2019
So I'm at Palla will call me when she's ready. WHEN does she actually call? I literally skipped two weeks before giving up and reloading

Edward107

May 1, 2018
Can i ask a help please how do i clear my inventory in game and get back all of it using command.Cuz my inventory messed up.

3.60 star(s) 285 Votes