Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Dates are a bit buggy this time around :/
I'll look into Aletta.

EDIT: I did and she works fine, go take a coffee break at work.

Last edited:
Reactions: L30

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
bah

latest update is full of bugs

i could not use old save files so i restarted the game from beginning
(removed all old files)
but after 2 days playing full of exeptions occured

so restarted again and now make save files day by day
but again i got a bug.

i replayed the day with other things i did before but again next morning the bug

how can i solve this one ?

thnx for reading

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
Yea, I figured out what happened. The cheat command can push Aletta's love to 20 for some reason; usually the cheat can only push a character to the game max (i.e. it does not affect triggers). So I got a save editor, did aletta_love=5 and then it triggered immediately. Probably could have done the same with a console command.

The date bug includes things like actions from previous locations persisting in new locations. As an example, you're in the waterpark, go on a cinema date, and find that you can still swim. And I hadn't noticed that date actions gained no date points, but saw that on a cinema date with Anne. The only points I gained were through conversational topics and actions.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
The gift bug only happens with gift purchased before 20.1.3.
They will be fineine 20.2just don't give them to the girls for now.
bah

latest update is full of bugs

i could not use old save files so i restarted the game from beginning
(removed all old files)
but after 2 days playing full of exeptions occured

so restarted again and now make save files day by day
but again i got a bug.

i replayed the day with other things i did before but again next morning the bug

how can i solve this one ?

thnx for reading
Update your game...

Reactions: Skads and L30

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
Oh yes, when reporting percentages (when you are using books to develop a stat) they look like this on screen: 10 \%, 20 \%, 30 \% and so forth. The stat works but the escape character, the \, is being printed to screen.

Probably not going to play 20.1.3 much more. It was useful in that I started with the video game skill and developed the guitar skill in time for Sasha's event. If you're wanting a home harem that path is nice as you can use video gaming to develop Bree's KP. Finding the times to do books is a little tricky, as a book to skill consumes 20 total hours.I did massage as well, though not sure what +massage buys you.

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019

Update your game...
I asked this before but in case you missed - is Aletta’s KP maxed at 50 in the most current release?

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017

Update your game...
hmm i want to update but i have updated and installed the latetst version i could get on this site
and my bug dont appear when giving a gift but when lavish is introduced at the game

as mentioned i make a save per game day , and when i dont get to work ( so lavish is not introduced so far)
everything is fine , but the day i will go to work and the ishe introduced , next day is fill off unexpected occured)

sorry if i am stupid and dont get it

Last edited:
Dec 1, 2018
hmm i want to update but i have updated and installed the latetst version i could get on this site
and my bug dont appear when giving a gift but when lavish is introduced at the game

as mentioned i make a save per game day , and when i dont get to work ( so lavish is not introduced so far)
everything is fine , but the day i will go to work and the ishe introduced , next day is fill off unexpected occured)

sorry if i am stupid and dont get it
You say you've got the latest version, but the screenshot you posted reports the version as 20.1.1b. The latest version available is 20.1.3.

djustmie

Nov 5, 2017
strange
you must be right about that because the screenshot doesnt lie but i am 100% sure i downloaded and installed the latest version i get from this site , but i gonna download again and will see which version i gonna get now

by checking i found a date (24-1-2020) in the rar files so i am curious

i will let you know as soon as the update is in my possesion

=================================================================================================

EDIT

i publicly admit i am a dumbass
it indeed was not latest version

thank you for pointing me at my dumbness

Last edited:

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
when we can formally have something serious with Cassidy, get her pregnant without her bothering and wanting to have children ??

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
So.. now saves from LoSeSb-Patreon-20.1.1g-pc wont work on LoSeSb-Patreon-2013-pc due to New Gift Bug . But tryed running a save from 1g and at least the girl from church works now.. Maybe i can give all my gifts in 1g and play normally on 13 :D :unsure:

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
So.. now saves from LoSeSb-Patreon-20.1.1g-pc wont work on LoSeSb-Patreon-2013-pc due to New Gift Bug . But tryed running a save from 1g and at least the girl from church works now.. Maybe i can give all my gifts in 1g and play normally on 13 :D :unsure:
It should work

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes