ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
So we're going for another UI update...

I can't help but feel something else is at work because there's nothing to be gained from changing the UI for a 2nd time in as many months.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
So we're going for another UI update...

I can't help but feel something else is at work because there's nothing to be gained from changing the UI for a 2nd time in as many months.
New functionalities were added to the UI last month, this month we are overhauling the look of the UI, and lizardmen don't control the world btw.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
New functionalities were added to the UI last month, this month we are overhauling the look of the UI, and lizardmen don't control the world btw.
Yes, that's nice and all but it's still 2 UI updates in as many months.
It seems weird to split the task into two seperate updates instead of having a focused and polished release but it must be those pesky lizardmen derailing the grand machinations :rolleyes:

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
Haven’t advanced too far into it yet but why do I get the feeling that if MC successfully manages Palla’s career she’s going to dump him?

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
The Kylie jealousy event seems like it's not triggering she has 50 lp and I have done the phone call:/

cmccale42

May 3, 2017
I appreciate the UI updates. About the only UI complaint I have is why isn't home the first (leftmost) location in the locations menu? Even ignoring the city location, it's third after office and mall.

And not so much a UI complaint but why can't I go to the mall on Sundays except on dates? Didn't take Mike to be a good Christian who doesn't shop on Sundays, even when he's sick as a dog.

Edd175

Sep 1, 2017
I do not know who else had this problem to spend 75 love with Kleio, if the sex event does not fire in the studio is because you have not had a successful date with Sasha. It's that simple, I spent 4 hours looking for the solution.

shunpei

Jul 7, 2019
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes