Louderxd

Nov 24, 2019
"Home" should be on the 1st place in the location button, sometime you just get tired after a long day dating with girls and then take a little mistake, bumb, back to Office.
Nice UI btw

Nov 24, 2017
Not sure if this been answered, but, how do I enter the Nightclub? It says to go to the nightclub to talk with Ryan. However, there is no Nightclub. I bought all clothes. Do I need the car as well?

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
I think the way sasha and co see the cheating needs to be readjusted? like maybe the mc needs to get their les and love lvl up at the same degree and then ask them WITHOUT banging them before asking them "would you like to be in a harem?" like maybe ppl are not getting what we might be seeing but I feel this kinda line and setup would make the way kleio and others seem more fluid to the whole concept of threesome right? like they give off that they already are in a 5 way so just given a way that ties into your perception of how its crooked when sasha says and does things lol. I mean I knows its impossible but maybe somehow make it where it ties certain or all npcs together so that it makes sense so the cheating isn't that? idk just reading how I see it as well.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Ok, so if I read that right there's another incompatibility with old saves recently? Something about charm? (That's what was mentioned in the log). Or gifts or something?

Ld.Pentaghast

Sep 1, 2017
Can´t raise Alexis above 30. I go to a cinema date with her and there is no special event. What am I doing wrong? What can I do to raise her love level?

Reactions: Hoangle 92
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes