sebi1835

Jun 12, 2017
Ok, i am confused.
I use the UnRen-Program,
type the command hunger_min in and it does'nt work.
grooming, fun and energy too

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
I am also unable to trigger going to Cassidy's house to seduce her mom. 5-6 weeks have past since I had the dialogue that said her parents were having a party next Saturday. I have tried everything to get that event to trigger.
is it even in the game yet?

Avariel

Dec 15, 2019
There's a bug where you lose LP after every date. -10 if easy, -5 if normal and -3 if hard difficulties.
Occasionally it is impossible to gain any date points on dates no matter what you do, and then lose something to the tune of 25 LP at the end of the date.

marcin_bojar

Dec 2, 2019
Searched, failed to find or missed, so asking here, is it possible to get Palla and Anna pregnant?
You won't do anything with Anna, but Palla may become pregnant. Once you have everything with her at maximum values, ask her to stop taking pills. Initially, she will not want to agree, but after a while she will ask herself if you want to have children with her. Then ask her again to stop taking pills. After a few dates ended with sex you will have it with a tummy ;)

Reactions: HeavenKim

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
There's a bug where you lose LP after every date. -10 if easy, -5 if normal and -3 if hard difficulties.
Occasionally it is impossible to gain any date points on dates no matter what you do, and then lose something to the tune of 25 LP at the end of the date.
I THINK that is intended(?). Makes you wonder what you have to do NOT to lose some LP.

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
You won't do anything with Anna, but Palla may become pregnant. Once you have everything with her at maximum values, ask her to stop taking pills. Initially, she will not want to agree, but after a while she will ask herself if you want to have children with her. Then ask her again to stop taking pills. After a few dates ended with sex you will have it with a tummy ;)
Okay, thank you very much

kid5150

May 27, 2018
I have Sasha & Bree at 75% lesbian points and they wont go any higher. I remember in previous versions before saves were broken they got up to 100%.

tkm09

Oct 11, 2017
I can't seem to trigger the band harem? I've gotten Anna and Kleio both to 100 LP and GP and slept with them twice but they always wind up leaving me after the confrontation?

kid5150

May 27, 2018
I don't know what happened but every night at midnight I loose 3 love points with Bree & Sasha without anything happening.
The only thing I can think is that I haven't been able to trigger the harem conversation yet, but no one seems mad at this point.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes