Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I want to sasha leave, and bree stay, how I can do that?
To be honest I dont know... I am a Harem master, so I never want girls to leave... I have heard however that anyone who had one of them leave it was always Bree... She might be a little more sensitive so thats why she left in most people's games...

I'd say try to max Bree's relationship and lesbian while ignoring Sasha and see if that works for you.

Arkoniusx

Feb 24, 2019
I'm doing that now, I hate Sasha, living with her is annoying; every time I want to use the bathroom there she is occupying it and she just started the relationship with me, just because she want, I didn't even invite her out. She invited me and with that I happen to bother the relationship I have with bree.

And you can't say no to her because she still wins the heart points he lost, just talking to you again.

Won't we have to get bree pregnant to stay with us?

Arkoniusx

Feb 24, 2019
Yes, Sasha go to hell, BREE stays and you leave.

I already got what I wanted but it is very difficult to obtain, that's how you do it.

Bree must be at least 93 heart points, that means she must already be working as a maid.

It must be at least 31 points of obedience, and at least 45 points of lesbianism.

You should not have sex with sasha more than 3 times and must have a maximum of 45 heart points, you must constantly treat her badly, leave her planted by another when you ask her out, kiss another girl in front of her.

If you do not get it that way, let me know and check what else you may need that I have not mentioned.

rob7278

Jan 22, 2020
Ok new issue.
Cassidy. I have the plan to go to her house Saturday and seduce the mom.
That was three Saturdays ago... Any advice?

Lavish.. I somehow while doing Cassidy quest line got her to ask me for help with promotion.
I got a rollback error now she hasn't come back. Anyone know how to trigger her quest line?
I got her to 40pl and did hard work all week what more could she need?
I am also unable to trigger going to Cassidy's house to seduce her mom. 5-6 weeks have past since I had the dialogue that said her parents were having a party next Saturday. I have tried everything to get that event to trigger.

rob7278

Jan 22, 2020
I was able to open the Harmony storyline in one play through. However I started a new play through and no matter what I do I can't get Harmony to trigger. I have gone to church/service like 8-10 times. I have gone to the gym numerous times and worked out all day - as the walkthrough mentioned she would be at the gym during certain hours.
I had the initial dialogue with her - where she caught me jerking off in the church, but there has been no sign of her since.

Reactions: loyster112

loyster112

Nov 1, 2017
I was able to open the Harmony storyline in one play through. However I started a new play through and no matter what I do I can't get Harmony to trigger. I have gone to church/service like 8-10 times. I have gone to the gym numerous times and worked out all day - as the walkthrough mentioned she would be at the gym during certain hours.
I had the initial dialogue with her - where she caught me jerking off in the church, but there has been no sign of her since.
Yeah same issue...

Aug 7, 2018
As much as I like this game, I wish there was better indicators that there is no more content for a girl. True, on the phone you can get a hint, but it feels like only half the girls are covered by it.

Case in point with Harmony, does she have any content with her being a full character now? I did all her bible study events and now may have hit a dead end before any meaningful scenes. The in-game hint is no help on where to go.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes