Dec 1, 2018
hi i was wondering if you would be so nice to post the latest version 20.1.3 b
Please understand that the version posted here is pirated, and the creator of the game doesn't post it here. In theory that's a Patreon exclusive version. That said, piracy is a fact of life on the internet, and Andrealphus clearly allows the piracy to happen because it's unstoppable.

If you do not wish to or cannot afford to support the Patreon (it's only $2/month or $20 on itch.io to get the full version in perpetuity) that's your choice and no one here is going to hold that against you. But that doesn't mean you should ask the creator to post a pirated version of his game.

Reactions: shunpei
D

Deleted member 714980

listen i did not know that sry
Please understand that the version posted here is pirated, and the creator of the game doesn't post it here. In theory that's a Patreon exclusive version. That said, piracy is a fact of life on the internet, and Andrealphus clearly allows the piracy to happen because it's unstoppable.

If you do not wish to or cannot afford to support the Patreon (it's only $2/month or $20 on itch.io to get the full version in perpetuity) that's your choice and no one here is going to hold that against you. But that doesn't mean you should ask the creator to post a pirated version of his game.
i am not trying to pirate it i was just asking that all sry i only wanted bugfix thats all

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
About band harem, for anna and kleio according to walkthrough they both need to be at lesbian >=50 but when i try with any value over 55 (60,70,75,100) they both quit so is it lesbian >=50 or 50+/-10? (LP maxed in both)

Also for foursome band, just kiss all three of them during band season and wait for next band session, that's all, sasha should say something. lp maxed to 90/100 on all 3, lesbian 55 for anna and kleio, and sasha 75

Also how to trigger band scene again?

Last edited:

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
Recovering a 20.1.2 save for a 20.1.3 game. I'm assuming you're willing to use the cheat or a save editor to recover lost monies.

Next you will want UnRen or dirty console (dirty console works on Linux boxes, so is far more portable than UnRen).

Add that for console access.

But in short.. there is a data object that has the items you want to toss away, and its name is DATA_HERO. The inventory is in DATA_HERO['inventory'] and you can find most everything in that inventory with the command

DATA_HERO['inventory'].keys()

Yea, the console gives you a lot of Python commands.

So you want to use the del function on certain elements, things that can be gifts.

So get rid of: gift books, gift clothes, and gift sex toys. After that, you should be good. Then save your new game.

dates seem to work better as home dates in the extant 20.1.3. Other kinds don't gen the points to score. It seems home dates allow you conversations out the wazoo.

xTakax

Jan 11, 2019
Ok new issue.
Cassidy. I have the plan to go to her house Saturday and seduce the mom.
That was three Saturdays ago... Any advice?

Lavish.. I somehow while doing Cassidy quest line got her to ask me for help with promotion.
I got a rollback error now she hasn't come back. Anyone know how to trigger her quest line?
I got her to 40pl and did hard work all week what more could she need?

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
Ok new issue.
Cassidy. I have the plan to go to her house Saturday and seduce the mom.
That was three Saturdays ago... Any advice?

Lavish.. I somehow while doing Cassidy quest line got her to ask me for help with promotion.
I got a rollback error now she hasn't come back. Anyone know how to trigger her quest line?
I got her to 40pl and did hard work all week what more could she need?
At 40 lp, the hints say to meet her at the pub. Then she asks again for the promotion, so after she asks, do everything you can to get her career to 100%.

Jenkins

Jun 6, 2017
What would be really nice addition be either the ability to "upgrade" home harem, and band harem,and other harem's into a single big harem, where either you could either invite multiple characters, and interact with each other, something like expanding bree and sasha, since logically if sasha is in both band and home harem , that would pretty much by logical that bree would know about mc being with anna/kleio from sasha.

Or add an area that you could invite for a whole day multiple characters and be able to do fun stuff with multiple or single characters, something like a private area.

And it would be fun if in that area and in your home, you could "command" characters to have preferred outfits, well since if you got home harem where noone else goes in (or in private area), there is no reason not to be able to ask if they dont want to go around in underwear, or nude or other costumes.

Reactions: Konstantinus

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
that would pretty much by logical that bree would know about mc being with anna/kleio from sasha.
Forget that the threesome scene that you get when you form the Anna/Kleio harem has both Sasha and Bree cheer you on as you go to your room with Anna/Kleio. If anything it's weird that Sasha pretends not to know and then says "Haha I know but don't keep secrets or people might assume the wrong thing and get hurt"
Also the "Feel free to fuck Kleio" scene that you get before that is weird especially considering how she feels about cheating. Really Sasha's whole role and reaction to every band relationship is weird

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Forget that the threesome scene that you get when you form the Anna/Kleio harem has both Sasha and Bree cheer you on as you go to your room with Anna/Kleio. If anything it's weird that Sasha pretends not to know and then says "Haha I know but don't keep secrets or people might assume the wrong thing and get hurt"
Also the "Feel free to fuck Kleio" scene that you get before that is weird especially considering how she feels about cheating. Really Sasha's whole role and reaction to every band relationship is weird
I do agree with that

themajorasboy

Mar 23, 2018
About the games preferences:

can someone explain to me what these options affect in the game or in the gameplay?

-Randomness
-Auto foward Time
-Difficulty

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes