Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
Gonna admit, I laughed out loud at someone asking what to do for an "A button" and "B button" on a PC. Sorry. It happens to the best of us, at times.

Reactions: Sir-Blues

Hoangle 92

Feb 11, 2020
1 : this bug has been fixed in the latest
2 : the band harem route is working
3 : the game has less and less bug with each release
4 : every even month is all about fleshing out an existing character and i will slow down on the new ones pretty soon as ill have added most of what i planned
5 : the grind dont need fixing it is exactly how I want it
6 : i dont feel like i am wasting my time when working on love & sex
7 : almost 40% of my patrons are interested in the female side of the game it's enough for me to keep it going
Band harem only works once

kakashi_551

Jan 12, 2019
can you only have one harem? I have the band one and then bree and sasha confront me about sleeping with them both and make me choose either the band or bree.

Last edited:

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
can you only have one harem? I have the band one and then bree and sasha confront me about sleeping with them both and make me choose either the band or bree.
Never had that problem. Might have to do with order in which you choose harems, i went with the 2 girls then the band. If that has no effect then you have to get the stats up on the girls.

Reactions: Shadies81

kakashi_551

Jan 12, 2019
Never had that problem. Might have to do with order in which you choose harems, i went with the 2 girls then the band. If that has no effect then you have to get the stats up on the girls.
damn I'll try that just have to load a old save. thanks

ConteZero

Jun 7, 2019
Just because it isn't mentioned anywhere (neither in the walkthrough): if you want Sasha and Bree to stay you've to grow their "lesbian factor" so they'll consider "not bad" having sex with you and another girl.

It works.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes