kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Does anyone know what days both the girls (Bree & Sasha) are in the living room together at night?
Nope. Bit of randomisation involved as far as I know (the randomness options may reduce randomness, but honestly, I like the randomness). Same with for instance bathroom use in the morning, or where characters appear at various hours of the day.

The RNG gets activated the moment you get to bed to sleep, and works for the following day.

One option is to completely switch off randomness and then figure out when they both are in the living room. The other is to save-scum, save your game, and check if the girls' schedule for the day is to your liking and play. Alternatively, just play until you get what you want.

Reactions: Andrealphus

kid5150

May 27, 2018
Stuck with Alexis. She's at 30% love points and I've confronted her (allowed it) about what happened at the restaurant on the date. I finally looked at the walk through and it says after I confront her the LP are supposed to be raised to 100. Not happening. Also I take her on a date to the movies and some NTR action is supposed to happen. Again nothing happening. What am i missing?

JoeSixpack

Feb 18, 2020
silly question but why is this marked as "female protagonist" AND "male protagonist" when it states "Second Base is a dating sim where a geeky guy (hopefully you) gets to be a roommate with two very hot girls " in the description ?

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
silly question but why is this marked as "female protagonist" AND "male protagonist" when it states "Second Base is a dating sim where a geeky guy (hopefully you) gets to be a roommate with two very hot girls " in the description ?
That narrative was written before female protagonist became an option. Hasn't been updated.

Reactions: JoeSixpack

Arkoniusx

Feb 24, 2019
Hey, who wrote the girls' answers when you want to give them the Slave Collar? Because the truth deserves a prize, they have made me laugh to die, especially when they get to the part of answering you, Morgan get a excellent prize, for the best response of all.

But the question that Mike asks Aletta when you are going to give him the necklace and how I develop the theme is the stupidity pinnacle; Imagine telling a real girl that, I don't think you left where you were talking to the girl without having any physical contact with her and by physical contact, I mean she hit you in some way.

We need more answers for the other girls, it improves my day quite a lot of laughing with that kind of stupid things, in addition; knowing Aletta, I think Mike is getting rid of the matter too well, I thought Aletta was going to take out his gun and shoot Mike, which would have made me completely disarm from laughter.

Reactions: Andrealphus

hotlemontea

Dec 29, 2018
how do I advance my relationship with Bree/ Samantha? Both lp are stuck at 50 and 75.
Also I met kleio and Anna alr but cant seem to find the band practice timing, really want to see the threesome with Sasha scene

Reactions: JEnc91

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
how do I advance my relationship with Bree/ Samantha? Both lp are stuck at 50 and 75.
Also I met kleio and Anna alr but cant seem to find the band practice timing, really want to see the threesome with Sasha scene
Top right of the site there is a search bar, use it to find the 20.1.3 walkthrough.

Reactions: Cartageno
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes