Valantir

Aug 26, 2017
Hello everyone, I had read here that there is a dealer in this game where you can buy drugs. Is that true and when yes where I can find him?

hotlemontea

Dec 29, 2018
How do you update the files? To the newest ver i mean. I currently installed a previous version but when I merge the files it doesnt work

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
How do you update the files? To the newest ver i mean. I currently installed a previous version but when I merge the files it doesnt work
You don't merge anything, you extract then play, your saves should just carry over. Although, depending on how old your version is you might have to restart as saves get broken every now and then.

Reactions: hotlemontea and L30

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Anyone has a save file with the ending for Bree & Sasha that works on the newer version?
1 why, 2 just cheat and 3 why, it's just a static image with you and the girls holding hands and possibly with crotch goblins.

juls0

Oct 19, 2019
I suggest making a guide but ONLY on those events that can be missed. Like how you can permanently lose Bree if you sleep with both roommates at low stats. That way we dont have to go through the entire full guide and point out much faster where we should save. This game can get pretty unforgiving with stuff that can be missed and I see those are some of the most frequent questions.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I suggest making a guide but ONLY on those events that can be missed. Like how you can permanently lose Bree if you sleep with both roommates at low stats. That way we dont have to go through the entire full guide and point out much faster where we should save. This game can get pretty unforgiving with stuff that can be missed and I see those are some of the most frequent questions.
F3 or Ctrl F and you can search for that shit, you should also be saving often in everything. Use your head.

Reactions: mrcachalote

MarcCollins89

Game Artist
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2017
Does anyone know what days both the girls (Bree & Sasha) are in the living room together at night?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes