HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
It's written and scripted in the game files, what prevents you from getting it is that you need more than 175 LP and more than 25 KP with both girls, but Morgan's are locked at 120 for now.

You might be able to console the necessary amount of points to see the scene, but I haven't tried it.
Wait, what? 175, 120 LP? I thought the max LP is 100? Since when LP go that high? Did I missed something?

Reactions: ninjasamuri

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Wait, what? 175, 120 LP? I thought the max LP is 100? Since when LP go that high? Did I missed something?
Actually, the max in game is 200 LP. So 2 LP (in the code) displays as 1 LP in game. 20 LP in the code displays as 10 LP in game. To clarify: The walkthrough mentions the in-game displayed values.

Useful to know if one decides to unren the game, and look at the scripts for all the events in game.

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
Actually, the max in game is 200 LP. So 2 LP (in the code) displays as 1 LP in game. 20 LP in the code displays as 10 LP in game. To clarify: The walkthrough mentions the in-game displayed values.

Useful to know if one decides to unren the game, and look at the scripts for all the events in game.
Ah, OK, thanks

Vasin

Nov 20, 2018
Yes but it shows up as "Morgan is 96%" in the Harem tracker, meaning that she just needs 4 (well 8 in the engine) more LP points
Those are actually not real meters, they are scaled per goal, so for example if you have "get to know X better" that means you need to progress to the next LP threshold, eg from 20 displayed LP to 40. And the progressbar is scaled to that.

In other words - 96% progress bar in "get to know Morgan better" is there because the event requires 125 LP and the current cap is 120, so you capped at 96% of required LP.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Cheat menu isnt working anymore? if so where is it supposed to show up?
Cheat menu still works. It shows up with the rest of the action buttons along the bottom of the screen above the location selector.
got a few bugs.
1) can't clean the house
2) when i go to work...there is no option to work.
If you can't clean the house then you have the cleaning services active through your phone. If you can't work then try going to your own office.

ZugBub9000

Mar 23, 2018
I can't seem to trigger the "Take Morgan on a date ro the pub". Is that a different event from the Morgan/Kleio encounter?

Vasin

Nov 20, 2018
I can't seem to trigger the "Take Morgan on a date ro the pub". Is that a different event from the Morgan/Kleio encounter?
Yes. The event you refer to triggers after you ask Morgan on a date and choose pub. You don't have to do anything else. It's as simple as taking her to the pub on a date.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019

In a similar vein, if I understand the game correctly, GirlPoints go 0-20 only. Only when they're scaled for display, they go 0-100.

The other thing is easily readable from the in game results: whenever it says +4 LP, you only get 2, and with +1 you just advance once every other time.

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
To all those who talk about Morgan's last event with kleio, he will never fall for the third option where the 2 girls stay, because in morgan's writings there is a definite variable morgan.love.max = 120. As long as that value is not changed or more history we will never have the 3 option

shunpeiakai55

Feb 24, 2020
I got stuck with kylie after phonesex (max lp 50)... cant triggered her jealous and confront MC when I chat/compliment any girl . required kylie LP 50>
any idea?

rev33

Jun 6, 2017
Gotta love the reference to Shaun of the Dead
I was expecting the mc would say something like "Anyway, you've got red on you" to Shawn at the end of their encounter at the store

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Morgan is Kleio's ex and she dumps her after she meets you. If you meet Kleio before that and do her first event then she is already dumped by Morgan, so Morgan's storyline wouldn't make sense.

On another note - I can't be bothered to look trough all the even files, so if anyone can tell me with what girls all the new sex toys are used that would be awesome.
There can be alternate story lines just add a different version where they already broke up and you have to work to get them together to get the harem and why does kylie asking you to the mall have to mean they broke up cant she ask you to the mall just to hang out? Obviously I haven't worked through Morgan's story yet the new version came out while I was working on it so maybe the reason is there but there are alternate stories for several of the girls why lock one out for a stupid reason.

Vasin

Nov 20, 2018
There can be alternate story lines just add a different version where they already broke up and you have to work to get them together to get the harem and why does kylie asking you to the mall have to mean they broke up cant she ask you to the mall just to hang out? Obviously I haven't worked through Morgan's story yet the new version came out while I was working on it so maybe the reason is there but there are alternate stories for several of the girls why lock one out for a stupid reason.
Morgan breaks it up because she meets MC, that's like the core feature of her backstory.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes