ZugBub9000

Mar 23, 2018
Yes. The event you refer to triggers after you ask Morgan on a date and choose pub. You don't have to do anything else. It's as simple as taking her to the pub on a date.
I can't seem to get her past the 20LP threshold, so asking her the normal way isn't working. What am I missing? The walkthrough even stops at meeting Jack at the pub.

Last edited:

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
I can't seem to get her past the 20LP threshold, so asking her the normal way isn't working. What am I missing? The walkthrough even stops at meeting Jack at the pub.
Iirc after Jack, you need to just meet or pub date Morgan (forgot which 1) and apologize to her first, just interact with her and there should an icon for it.

Oraciion

May 28, 2018
How do I unlock the studio? I need to meet Kleio there, but it won't show. I figure it has to do with the band, but I still have to apparently see their first performance, and that never arrives on friday nights.

Vasin

Nov 20, 2018
So if it's based on a decision Morgan makes then it can happen at any time this just enforces my point of it being arbitrary. Also if Morgan never meets the MC then are Klieo and Morgan still together even if I get klieo pregnant. Morgan never ask wtf happened, Morgan cant ever come watch klieo practice and meet the MC there. It just doesn't make sense unless the MC just avoids Klieo completely.
No it can't happen anytime, because once you go on first Kleio event it already happened.

How do I unlock the studio? I need to meet Kleio there, but it won't show. I figure it has to do with the band, but I still have to apparently see their first performance, and that never arrives on friday nights.
Progress Sasha's events

Rostvelt

Feb 17, 2019
After achieving Home Harem, Bree vanishes for me. Not leaves but becomes invisible and un-interactable. She still seems to follow her routine and I'm able to see her location via the cheat menu but she isn't there.

Is this a bug or a feature?

Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
So if it's based on a decision Morgan makes then it can happen at any time this just enforces my point of it being arbitrary.
No it can't happen anytime, because once you go on first Kleio event it already happened.
That doesn't make any sense how can they already break up when the break up is dependent on morgan meeting the MC if I never meet morgan for that to make sense Klieo"s event should be dependant on MC meeting morgan.

Vasin

Nov 20, 2018
That doesn't make any sense how can they already break up when the break up is dependent on morgan meeting the MC if I never meet morgan for that to make sense Klieo"s event should be dependant on MC meeting morgan.
If you meet Morgan first then she breaks up with Kleio because of you, if you don't she breaks up with her because their relationship was going nowhere and she was cheating on her.

After achieving Home Harem, Bree vanishes for me. Not leaves but becomes invisible and un-interactable. She still seems to follow her routine and I'm able to see her location via the cheat menu but she isn't there.

Is this a bug or a feature?
When characters are removed from the game, they aren't actually removed but appended HIDDEN postfix so you can't see them or interact with them. Are you sure you've met the requirements so that she didn't leave?

Rostvelt

Feb 17, 2019
When characters are removed from the game, they aren't actually removed but appended HIDDEN postfix so you can't see them or interact with them. Are you sure you've met the requirements so that she didn't leave?
I went through several of the Home Harem Sex events so I'm fairly certain she didn't leave due to that. I can also still use the Booty Call option on her.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes