Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
The new events are supposedly 2 with Sasha and 1 with Morgan. Don't ask how to start them, I don't know.
Two things are taken for sasha events. 1. Make the event of the appointment in a nightclub where he discovers that you cheated with audrey. 2. Samantha must be in story D1 or E1.

I knew it from the game's writings

Reactions: dussalant

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
I've actually been really into this game lately (though I cheat like it's going out of style lol) so when the months up I say I'm going to throw in a $5 pledge. I really do love the art style and characters in this game.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
I think once you chose whether or not she dyes it you are stuck, same with the boobs.
A few days after she talks to you about the hair .. if you told her you liked blondes she will dye her hair and talk to you at some time and ask you if you like it .. if you say yes .. you are stuck with the hair .. if you say no .. she changes back.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
I can't seem to get her past the 20LP threshold, so asking her the normal way isn't working. What am I missing? The walkthrough even stops at meeting Jack at the pub.
Not sure .. but have you apologized to her yet? It is an option when interacting with her.

Oraciion

May 28, 2018
No it can't happen anytime, because once you go on first Kleio event it already happened.

Progress Sasha's events
I have. It says her story is complete for now. The band option says to see her first peformance on Friday, but that never starts. I've already progressed in relationships with Anna and Kleio. Anna's currently stuck at 'watch a movie.' Can't figure that out, as the cinema and home doesn't do anything. I've progressed to the point with Kleio where it says meet her at the studio, but that hasn't showed up.

Eliza

Oct 3, 2017
is kylie bugged? I'm stuck on the quest to phone call her in the evening. I can get the phone sex scene with her, and her max LP will go to 50, but the objective doesn't complete in the journal, and now her progress is stuck

kioeclipse

Dec 11, 2019
This is super annoying there is no way for me to load a save file on android it just auto loads my last session I accidentally clicked something and now I'm fucked unless I start the entire game over again

Nytemare

Nov 3, 2017
I like this game for it's creativity and art and story. It's all quite good. That said, there seems to be a few minor issues. The issues I noticed mostly seem to be about events or scheduling of the girls.

Bugs that I noticed:
There's a few events that don't seem to trigger when they should and there's a few that trigger when they should not.

For the life of me, I could not get the scene of Ryan cheating in the nightclub before the wedding despite meeting what seemed to be the requirements.

I got Bree pregnant, but then her Bowsette scene triggered, showing her cosplay and obviously not pregnant.

Kylie has some kind of requirement to call her at night, but it's an action button instead of calling her from the phone itself. This button is part of the UI at night, and also appears during night dates, I'm pretty sure in one of my saves, I accidentally pressed that button and then it bugged out Kylie's questline.

For Cassidy, there's some requirements to get your coworkers to help with the investigation (unsure if they were ment to be optional, but they were not labeled as such) but some of the workers will refuse to help because their own storyline has not progressed far enough. (IE: Aletta will refuse, I'm unsure what her requirements are, but I had around 30 LP and 25 dom points. Audrey will be made unavailable for some time because of her own storyline and it's required to "work" at the office to make Audrey return, so Audrey will be gone from the game during the investigation. Lavish has an issue very much the same, if she hasn't advanced far in her story, she doesn't seem able to help with the investigation. To make Shiori appear, you need to "work" at the office, so if she was suppose to help with investigation, oops, no go there either).

From what I can tell, the phone option to block texts does not seem to work, I've had it set both ways and I still get flooded with texts nonstop.

Hung trait does not seem to actually make pregnancy at 100% rate because I've hooked up with many of the girls 5+ times not on the pill and they still don't get pregnant.

Some of the girls seem to have their stats capped at certain levels, unsure why, currently Aletta and Morgan seem to be at max love Aletta 50 and Morgan 60 even though it says both their storylines are complete.

Items from the sexshop that are not gifts, such as the dildos, vibrator, blindfold, etc should be removed from purchase after one is bought (like at the electronics store).

The "cute swimsuit" gift from the clothes store seems to be treated as if it's the "sexy swimsuit" gift, many girls are offended by being given the cute swimsuit, and the dialog is identical to when they are gifted the sexy swimsuit.

Kind of a side note but I think I played this game a ton back about 3-5 updates ago. Since then, there seems to be a lot more storyline content for many characters and that is something I'm happy to see. But there also seems to be like 5 new girls and unfinished teasers for like 3-4 more? In my opinion, there's quite enough girls in the game as is. As I am not the developer, it's not up to me, but I think I would be much better to flesh out the girls in the game than wasting time on new ones (IE: Harmony, Reona, Ayesha, Natalie and the dream girl are all a waste of space in a game world already flooded with girls). I'm pretty sure all of them aside from Natalie can be dropped completely from the game and the story wouldn't be harmed. And this would be a good thing, because if you drop all these extra girls, maybe eventually the game will be finished, because it looks like the first love and sex game was abandoned. I'm not sure about other people and their money, but I personally will never financially support a developer without at least 1 completed game OR a game concept so amazing that I would be unable to stop myself from handing over my cash (have not seen a game like that in my entire life yet).

All that said, I really do like this game and I would love to see continued quality updates. Thanks for your hard work!

Reactions: Ricochet-avn

tommyyahoo

Jun 3, 2017
Has anyone lost their menu bar like mine?
Since the old save didn't work, I am speeding through to the new content, I started a new save but the menu bar disappear after MC slept.
11111.png

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes