Vasin

Nov 20, 2018
I got Morgan to 60 LP and the event tracker she's 100% ready for the Harem but I don't get the option
Right now it just goes to the pub event with Morgan and Kleio where they agree on a three way relationship. There are no scenes beyond that. The only reason 70 LP threshold was introduced, as I imagine is to prevent people from accidentally bricking that route due to not being able to raise Morgan's LP high enough and locking her out of the game.

Reactions: Burt

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
Right now it just goes to the pub event with Morgan and Kleio where they agree on a three way relationship. There are no scenes beyond that. The only reason 70 LP threshold was introduced, as I imagine is to prevent people from accidentally bricking that route due to not being able to raise Morgan's LP high enough and locking her out of the game.
That's what I mean. I got her to 70 (and Kleio to 90) but I can't get them to agree to the three way my only options are.
Pick Morgan
Pick Kleio

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Even if you manage to do all the required criterion
It will result in an error I am guessing because applying a flag for content that is not available breaks the game could be wrong Don't have the time to play game or check the code but here is the resultant error code when both agree to share.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
love n sex pub.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Omicronzeta

Nov 14, 2017
With all the UI improvements in the last for updates, may I suggest one more? It would be nice to have some tabs added to the inventory to help sort it, IE an all tab that shows everything, a clothes tab for clothing, a consumable tab for books/medicine/food, an other tab for everything else cars/condoms/rings ect

Reactions: MKDude and Camrin91

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I did the blonde dude thing. Thanks man. But after Palla storms off after asking about said blonde dude, where do i find her?
Search the thread for "2.1.3 walkthrough" It has all of the palla shit.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Weird patreon setup if that's the download rights He is misrepresenting his benifits on Patreon as he states even $1 Patreons have access to latest build: ($1) "Patrons at this tier will have access to the latest release (so not patreon release :) ) of Love & Sex. "
So assuming the pic above is true he is baiting people with inaccurate membership descriptions being a Patreon should mean getting a Patreon version not a publiic demo?

kid5150

May 27, 2018
I think Bree may be broken in my game.

I think I got Bree pregnant during the shower sex scene (it doesn't ask for a condom or to pull out).

Without the pregnancy discussion she just showed up one morning with a growing belly and it listed her as pregnant in the task list, so I activated cheat mode and undid the pregnancy.

Now later in the game I am trying to get her pregnant and after 2 weeks of unprotected sex on dates, in the house, in the shower, she has not gotten pregnant yet (no talk, no belly).

She is not on the pill. Did cheat mode break her pregnancy?

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Weird patreon setup if that's the download rights He is misrepresenting his benifits on Patreon as he states even $1 Patreons have access to latest build: ($1) "Patrons at this tier will have access to the latest release (so not patreon release :) ) of Love & Sex. "
So assuming the pic above is true he is baiting people with inaccurate membership descriptions being a Patreon should mean getting a Patreon version not a publiic demo?
Are you for real ?
The patreon and itch build are updated at the same time, how am I baiting anyone with fake anything ?
You either pay $1 a month on patreon or $20 once on itch.io that's pretty fair I think.
You know they say that people who always suspect thier neighbour are often the least trustworthy.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes