BryEdw

Feb 19, 2019
Are you for real ?
The patreon and itch build are updated at the same time, how am I baiting anyone with fake anything ?
You either pay $1 a month on patreon or $20 once on itch.io that's pretty fair I think.
You know they say that people who always suspect thier neighbour are often the least trustworthy.
Don't pay no mind to these people.i've noticed a few snowflakes falling on f95 today.must be something in the air.I hope it passes soon.keep up the excellent work.the art is BEAUTIFUL. the game is BEAUTIFUL. you are BEAUTIFUL. JUST KEEP BEING BEAUTIFUL LIKE YOU'VE BEEN DOIN. Don't let them ruin a good thing.G.G.(good game)LoL

BryEdw

Feb 19, 2019
Don't pay no mind to these people.i've noticed a few snowflakes falling on f95 today.must be something in the air.I hope it passes soon.keep up the excellent work.the art is BEAUTIFUL. the game is BEAUTIFUL. you are BEAUTIFUL. JUST KEEP BEING BEAUTIFUL LIKE YOU'VE BEEN DOIN. Don't let them ruin a good thing.G.G.(good game)LoL
BEST GAME I'VE EVER HAPPENED TO COME ACROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!REALLY FREAKIN COOL............GENIUS EVEN.LOVE YOU BRAH FOR MAKIN MY LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
20.2.2a

- -
Thx. There is no changelog right? I didn't find anything.

Updated OP with v0.20.2a.
Mirrors ll be added asap.

Edit:

Broke the Changelog formation in the OP, working on it. o_O
Fixed

Last edited:
Reactions: hghgfhg

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Does this restore the bakery where Samantha works? I noticed in the last version the bakery just seems to disappear at some point never to return again.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Personally the only choice that the game took and that I don't like is having both a male and female MC, overall I'm usually on the camp of "just one MC is enough" haha, but that's my opinnion.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
BEST GAME I'VE EVER HAPPENED TO COME ACROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!REALLY FREAKIN COOL............GENIUS EVEN.LOVE YOU BRAH FOR MAKIN MY LIFE JUST A LITTLE BIT BETTER.
Can you shout louder or buy a new keyboard :)
Looks Like Dev got another Patreon

Last edited:

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
Are you for real ?
The patreon and itch build are updated at the same time, how am I baiting anyone with fake anything ?
You either pay $1 a month on patreon or $20 once on itch.io that's pretty fair I think.
You know they say that people who always suspect thier neighbour are often the least trustworthy.
Thanks for your explanation (sorry for misrepresenting you) but your graphic is confusing in your post not knowing that you make one off charge for itch and $1 Patreon per month having never visited any of your sites
As for the fanboy reactions :)
Again sorry for misrepresenting your pricing now that it has been made clear.

deadrabbit

Nov 16, 2017
New version fixed the Kylie quest bug with the evening call for me, but now I don't know how to flirt with another girl in front of her. I think I have all the prereqs met, but no reaction. Anyone have some advice?

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
I like this game for it's creativity and art and story. It's all quite good. That said, there seems to be a few minor issues. The issues I noticed mostly seem to be about events or scheduling of the girls.

Bugs that I noticed:
There's a few events that don't seem to trigger when they should and there's a few that trigger when they should not.

For the life of me, I could not get the scene of Ryan cheating in the nightclub before the wedding despite meeting what seemed to be the requirements.

I got Bree pregnant, but then her Bowsette scene triggered, showing her cosplay and obviously not pregnant.

Kylie has some kind of requirement to call her at night, but it's an action button instead of calling her from the phone itself. This button is part of the UI at night, and also appears during night dates, I'm pretty sure in one of my saves, I accidentally pressed that button and then it bugged out Kylie's questline.

For Cassidy, there's some requirements to get your coworkers to help with the investigation (unsure if they were ment to be optional, but they were not labeled as such) but some of the workers will refuse to help because their own storyline has not progressed far enough. (IE: Aletta will refuse, I'm unsure what her requirements are, but I had around 30 LP and 25 dom points. Audrey will be made unavailable for some time because of her own storyline and it's required to "work" at the office to make Audrey return, so Audrey will be gone from the game during the investigation. Lavish has an issue very much the same, if she hasn't advanced far in her story, she doesn't seem able to help with the investigation. To make Shiori appear, you need to "work" at the office, so if she was suppose to help with investigation, oops, no go there either).

From what I can tell, the phone option to block texts does not seem to work, I've had it set both ways and I still get flooded with texts nonstop.

Hung trait does not seem to actually make pregnancy at 100% rate because I've hooked up with many of the girls 5+ times not on the pill and they still don't get pregnant.

Some of the girls seem to have their stats capped at certain levels, unsure why, currently Aletta and Morgan seem to be at max love Aletta 50 and Morgan 60 even though it says both their storylines are complete.

Items from the sexshop that are not gifts, such as the dildos, vibrator, blindfold, etc should be removed from purchase after one is bought (like at the electronics store).

The "cute swimsuit" gift from the clothes store seems to be treated as if it's the "sexy swimsuit" gift, many girls are offended by being given the cute swimsuit, and the dialog is identical to when they are gifted the sexy swimsuit.

Kind of a side note but I think I played this game a ton back about 3-5 updates ago. Since then, there seems to be a lot more storyline content for many characters and that is something I'm happy to see. But there also seems to be like 5 new girls and unfinished teasers for like 3-4 more? In my opinion, there's quite enough girls in the game as is. As I am not the developer, it's not up to me, but I think I would be much better to flesh out the girls in the game than wasting time on new ones (IE: Harmony, Reona, Ayesha, Natalie and the dream girl are all a waste of space in a game world already flooded with girls). I'm pretty sure all of them aside from Natalie can be dropped completely from the game and the story wouldn't be harmed. And this would be a good thing, because if you drop all these extra girls, maybe eventually the game will be finished, because it looks like the first love and sex game was abandoned. I'm not sure about other people and their money, but I personally will never financially support a developer without at least 1 completed game OR a game concept so amazing that I would be unable to stop myself from handing over my cash (have not seen a game like that in my entire life yet).

All that said, I really do like this game and I would love to see continued quality updates. Thanks for your hard work!
Regarding pregnancy, not all girls actually have pregnancy art yet, so not all of them can get pregnant. Of course, you could still be getting a bug, but it's hard to say without knowing which girls you're trying to knock up.

In regards to some characters saying their plot is complete despite their love still being capped, that means you completed their currently implemented plot. Many of the characters, such as Morgan, have more plot incoming in future versions, so their love cap will increase in the future.

Last edited:

RNNZ

Jan 15, 2020
so palla is gone is for and never came back. Its stuck on waiting for her to return but its been 30 days and shes still gone. Also ive gone on 4 cinema dates with morgan and the new event doesn't trigger shes still stuck at 60%. Do I need to restart all over?

Gigimuka

Jul 21, 2019
how to open a beach map? or how to date on the beach?
and another one knows the purpose of calling Kylei in the evening?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
how do i complete the cassidy event you need too not get firerd from the job but still get her in truble
Walkthroughs have been made in the thread, search function is in the top right.
any save pls
Do it yourself, A save will skip all of the content and you may not like the choices others have made. The cheat activation is linked in the OP.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes