hghgfhg

Feb 24, 2020
Walkthroughs have been made in the thread, search function is in the top right.

Do it yourself, A save will skip all of the content and you may not like the choices others have made. The cheat activation is linked in the OP.
I lost it my save ..I can't go back from the beginning

danforce

Jun 10, 2019
This bit is still in the walkthrough in the OP, you've gotta encounter the blonde dude in the street in the evening and he'll let you know palla got upset and took off. She'll be back in 7 days.
Hey thanks man. I appreciate the reply.

Hoangle 92

Feb 11, 2020
I couldn't raise the morgan lp level to 70 even though I went to the weekend movie with her and yet she and kleio in pub

Oct 26, 2018
How do I stop the girls from losing love at the end of every day? It's honestly super annoying. I thought it might have to do with difficulty, but I switched it to easy and nothing's changed...

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I lost it my save ..I can't go back from the beginning
I didn't lose it but it doesn't work
Saves broke when major code changes were made. It happens every now and then, we all had to start over. Im telling you to do it yourself because there are lots of choices to be made in this game. If i give you my save and you don't like a choice i made you will come back and ask for another and you will keep doing this. Just start fresh, put on the cheats and do it yourself otherwise you will miss 90% of the game.

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Played this one over half a year ago, felt decent but a bit low on things to do at the time. Also it seemed like all the content was focused on the male protagonist. (Which is fine, but not what I was looking for.)

Didn't want to eyeball the walkthrough and spoil whatever they added, so can any kind soul tell me if the female player type has more content at this point? Or is it pretty much default goth chick or bust?

kalkal007

Feb 27, 2019
How can i activate the cheat code on android ? ( i've done what the instructions said and i ve connected my phone with a keyboarb but i didn't get anything)

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
How can i activate the cheat code on android ? ( i've done what the instructions said and i ve connected my phone with a keyboarb but i didn't get anything)
Go over the instructions again carefully, you may be miss reading them. If this doesn't work then dl the game on your pc, make your starting choices, activate the cheats, save and then chuck it over to android.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
so they added a lot of ntr for Alexis? is she the only one?
can it be avoided? i stoped playing after the dev started adding that type of content, maybe is time to send this to my ignore list.

• Haha
Reactions: Ghost Rida

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
n/a (prolly Bugfixes?) Yeah ran into bug with sasha while eating... NTR (y) (y) (y) for one of you theres always one of me :unsure::rolleyes:

Yeah about a couple hours in and i opened the walk-thru -- THERE WAS AN X on meeting Morgan!! NOOOOOOO!!!! So go back to old save ....

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
so they added a lot of ntr for Alexis? is she the only one?
can it be avoided? i stoped playing after the dev started adding that type of content, maybe is time to send this to my ignore list.
many of the games in this forum are abandoned by players simply because (excessively) adding NTR content.
so I might delete this game from the wacht list if in the next update add more NTR content ...(n)(n)(n)
Guys, the ntr scenes are super fucking easy to stop. I absolutely despise ntr so trust me on this.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes