hagare

Mar 27, 2019
Okay some questions I have:
1. How to get dom Sasha.
2. What exactly does the go steady and friend zone do in terms of gameplay?

Sekaib2

Jul 4, 2017
Try to initiate conversation with Lexi after mall date and meet slave Sasha

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/ch/lexi/events.rpy", line 237, in <module>
File "game/cl/class_person.rpy", line 60, in __getattr__
AttributeError: set_status

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "cl/class_room.rpyc", line 226, in script call
File "cl/class_person.rpyc", line 526, in script call
File "cl/class_activity.rpyc", line 206, in script call
File "cl/class_event.rpyc", line 88, in script call
File "ch/lexi/events.rpyc", line 237, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 914, in execute
File "renpy/python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
File "game/ch/lexi/events.rpy", line 237, in <module>
File "game/cl/class_person.rpy", line 60, in __getattr__
AttributeError: set_status

Yuttasak

Nov 8, 2019
I got stuck with kylie after phonesex (max lp 50)... cant triggered her jealous and confront MC when I chat/compliment any girl . required kylie LP 50>
Any idea

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Nice game Hope next update With see his Sister :cool: (y)
There are some bugs and errors that need to be fixed like using drugs etc

Reactions: Oghmios1337

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Regarding kink point for Aletta,which has more merit to gain. Sub or Dom points. How much content is there for both sides?

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I Haven't updated my game since the last v19 released so let me see how the new system/content works and seeing as the saves don't work from looking at the changelog I'll get to see the new stuff that has been added.

I'm fine with this actually because i have a lot of stuff i wanted to change but half of my saves was buggy from older versions near the beginning of the game and my up to date ones i was too careless with some options.

Plus i get to build my pregnant harem over again :D . I had like almost all of the possible pregnancy women pregnant. Though that kylie stuff i almost let get a little too out hand so i should stir clear of her this time around.

Last edited:
Reactions: BryEdw

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Greetings, how can I make that Cherie helps me in the investigation.
Threaten him with telling his wife about him cheating with the boss daughter i believe(i don't remember it all that well though so I'm not 100% sure).

Edit: Actual is it that part where you got framed with stealing money from the company? And isn't he the dude who did it i believe? You have to convince the Boss Daughter to tell you more and i believe she mentions him and you can try to pressure him into helping you i think.

Tek Knight

Dec 18, 2018
Threaten him with telling his wife about him cheating with the boss daughter i believe(i don't remember it all that well though so I'm not 100% sure).

Edit: Actual is it that part where you got framed with stealing money from the company? And isn't he the dude who did it i believe? You have to convince the Boss Daughter to tell you more and i believe she mentions him and you can try to pressure him into helping you i think.
Already did that but nothing

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
If I remember correctly, you need to:
- Check Aletta's computer every chance you can get, especially the first day you're under investigation.
- Get Audrey and the intern to help you, but not Shisori (she'll screw up)
- Have the spy camera and installed in your office
- Talk to Cassidy and try to get her to admit what she's done.
- Talk to the guy she mentions and try to get him on side (again, I can't quite remember if its threaten to tell his wife or by saying you have proof)

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
- Check Aletta's computer every chance you can get, especially the first day you're under investigation.
- Talk to the guy she mentions and try to get him on side (again, I can't quite remember if its threaten to tell his wife or by saying you have proof)
I think you're correct. I did it blind without help but all of what you're saying i remember doing as well. I thought that was it for it as The Ceo(i think) had came in and cleared me on it in the end.

Also doesn't Cassidy give you a Blowjob or something before leaving for good? I actually think i blackmailed her at the end as well with threatening to tell her dad the stuff she did. I don't remember seeing her again afterwards atleast so i just moved on.

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
The "Talk to Cassidy" is the midnight talk she proposes, IIRC. No use looking for a special interaction.

And, also IIRC, you should ask Aletta for help, not Audrey (but definitely not Shiori)

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Technically Aletta can't help you because she's you're supervisor during the investigation.

tossler

Jul 1, 2017
Once you've started playing the game, is there any way to exit to the Main Menu? I can't seem to access Options without quitting and relaunching.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes