Gogu112

Aug 13, 2017
I need help, PLEASE!! i have done my investigations (100%) and placed the camera in my office, after i went to the midnight meeting with Cassidy, i chosed the right questions ( in the walkthrought) but after that, she ask me if i want to be her slave ...the opposite of what i working for...How can i blackmail her to be my slave?
And also , if i disagree to be her slave, she is supposed to fire me, but i still can acces the office but the " investigation bar status" is still there
What can i do ?
have anyone a clear save before the midnight meeting ?

Last edited:

Ra87

Aug 16, 2018
I need help with: Fucking Bree on the beach

Summer on weekends in the afternoon on the beach, I press the "Fuck" icon but Bree gives me just a blowjob whether I choose watch or choose help in dialogues, what should I do?

ALeakyWarthog

Oct 22, 2017
Can someone please tell me where the ntr part is ? (as male protagonist)
Please feel free to correct me on this, I believe only Alexis and Lexi are actually shown but this is avoidable, Aletta is mentioned but not shown if you go down a certain path which bummed me out as I don't care for forced NTR, Sam has a sharing scene and is mentioned. She is engaged after all.

Last edited:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i simply knocked off the Morgan bits one by one in order in the hints(status?) section and they fell like dominos...nothing else to say bout it
mor1.png mor2.png

Kuronya

Jul 29, 2019
Downloaded newest version, got a problem with the slave collar for shiori.

Think I've given it to her three times now, and it never takes effect :/ kink is always over 50

EDIT: Nvm, she finally got it on, just had to wait to freaking winter for some reason

Last edited:
Feb 22, 2018
I need help, PLEASE!! i have done my investigations (100%) and placed the camera in my office, after i went to the midnight meeting with Cassidy, i chosed the right questions ( in the walkthrought) but after that, she ask me if i want to be her slave ...the opposite of what i working for...How can i blackmail her to be my slave?
And also , if i disagree to be her slave, she is supposed to fire me, but i still can acces the office but the " investigation bar status" is still there
What can i do ?
Keep going; you're not to the end of that event chain yet.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
What can i do ?
The investigation will last a week, before that nothing's happening.

As for the clear save: shall Sasha have blonde or black hair, what about her boobs? Should Sam be married and pregnant or do you want her to be saved before? Morgan more feminine or more masculine? Aletta sub or dom? Odds are, there's so many things in any save you won't like that you wouldn't want to continue with it anyway.

Reactions: BryEdw

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Event(**{
"name": "sasha_piss_off",
"label": ["sasha_piss_off"],
"duration": 0,
"priority":500,
"game_conditions": {"activity": "interact"},
"girls_conditions": {"sasha": {"flag_cheated": True, "active":True}},
"do_once": False,
"once_hour": False,
"quit": True
})

Event(**{
"name": "followsamadvice",
"label": ["followsamadvice"],
"duration": 0,
"priority":500,
"game_conditions": {
"activity":"interact"
},
"girls_conditions": {
"sasha":{
"active":True,
"flag_cheatedSamAdvice":1,
}
},
"do_once": True,
"quit":True
})

these two events interfering, the first with the second,

Tek Knight

Dec 18, 2018
Ok so I need Help, i did everything but cherie will not help.
Is there a way to make her more "helpfull"

Wickedwoods

Jun 30, 2019
Hey, I've played this game a while back and really liked it, but I decided to wait for it's completion to play it to the fullest.
So I'd like to know, how many girls have their full story? And have the dev said an approximation of work left to do till final release?

Thanks in advance.

Tek Knight

Dec 18, 2018
OK I think I screwed up, Cherie doesn't help me and Cassidy leaves, I really need a guide for this I don't want to lose her. Per favore, I could use the help.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes