Nasao

Sep 30, 2019
Je n'ai pas de version française, mais je suis français :)
I don't have a french version but I am french :)
Bonjour,y'a-il une version française prévue ? Merci d'avance.
Hello, is there a French version scheduled ? Thank you in advance.

Dec 1, 2018
my images couple pages back were an ongoing game from a couple updates previous..could also get Aletta to 100 submission then also..now its capped at 25..i notice alot of caps appeared making stuff in my old save not possible anymore...weird AF
Some caps were introduced to some characters in order to prep for more story to come later. Aletta in particular, but she's not the only one.

mierdaseca90

Nov 21, 2017
There's something to clear my inventory i can't see my slave collars

Edit: Why each night every girl lose -3 love?

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
book? what book? Trying to get the foot job task checked out.
Dunno the exact title, but the book store at the mall has a couple of books used to tamper with the girls' stats, one for dom+1, one for sub+1 (or dom-1), one for girl+5 and so on. Buy them and give them as a present. Grindy but works.

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
CAN ANYONE PROVIDE ME THE SAVES FOR THE LATEST VERSION OF LOVE AND SEX : SECOND BASE GAME......
First of all buy a new computer. Your caps lock seems to be stuck.
Second of all, learn to use the search function. Or do you honestly think you are the only person in the world who would ever ask for saves here?
Third of all, learn to read. Because that question has only been asked 5 times in the last three or four pages, including this page itself.

Now, can you work out what the likely answer is to your unwarranted shouting?

Reactions: ReakZ

Edward107

May 1, 2018
Can somebody tell me how to get anna movie event done.Cuz i've been there like a dozen time .Also how to trigger second foursome.

deadrabbit

Nov 16, 2017
Can somebody tell me how to get anna movie event done.Cuz i've been there like a dozen time .Also how to trigger second foursome.
**SHE MUST NOT BE PREGNANT
Talk to her about TV
You'll invite her over for a movie *TONIGHT*
go home to the living room and wait for her to arrive.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
Dunno the exact title, but the book store at the mall has a couple of books used to tamper with the girls' stats, one for dom+1, one for sub+1 (or dom-1), one for girl+5 and so on. Buy them and give them as a present. Grindy but works.
Oh right. That book. I was somehow thinking it was a special book.
Now I just gotta find out what going steady and friend zone means gameplay wise

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes