Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Andrealphus
I am having trouble with events not triggering or being completely skipped over. The first time I noticed this is when I went to help Sasha unpack I had recieved the prompt about noise coming from the hall but when I went the event where she is playing the guitar triggered instead. I still received completion for helping her move so I just went on and recieved not issues advancing her story. Then I when I was trying to level through Morgan's story I would have to take her on a date on the weekends and start the date at home and level up the date there and then take her to the correct location after to get the event to play and once I had to do this twice before it would trigger (and yes I had her LP maxed when I tried). Then I was working on leveling Aletta and I never got the "employee confrontation" event it went straight to the work together/touching event and I can't level the "be charming" event past 91% (LP is maxed at 30), and I can't get Anna's "watch a movie" event to trigger even though I have taken her to a movie at the cinema and at home multiple times (LP maxed at 30). I even looked through the walkthrough to see what I was missing and I have met or exceeded the requirements for the events and as for Anna the "band practice" event doesn't trigger either (80% complete). Lastly I have been promoted 3 times and received the call from Alexis but she has not shown up in game or called about the date even though I have had over 2K. I have attached my most recent save if anyone cares to look at it. Maybe I'm just an idiot.

deadrabbit

Nov 16, 2017
regarding Morgan, I have her at 70LP 100KP and she wears the collar, but she still insists on a condom. How do I get her pregnant?

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Hey, I've played this game a while back and really liked it, but I decided to wait for it's completion to play it to the fullest.
So I'd like to know, how many girls have their full story? And have the dev said an approximation of work left to do till final release?

Thanks in advance.
2 years

Reactions: L30

Ra87

Aug 16, 2018
regarding Morgan, I have her at 70LP 100KP and she wears the collar, but she still insists on a condom. How do I get her pregnant?
Now with Morgan it is always mandatory to use a condom, maybe in the next updates you can fuck without and get her pregnant

Ra87

Aug 16, 2018
How do you fuck Bree on the beach? She only gives me a blowjob, could someone help me? Thank you

Gogu112

Aug 13, 2017
The investigation will last a week, before that nothing's happening.

As for the clear save: shall Sasha have blonde or black hair, what about her boobs? Should Sam be married and pregnant or do you want her to be saved before? Morgan more feminine or more masculine? Aletta sub or dom? Odds are, there's so many things in any save you won't like that you wouldn't want to continue with it anyway.
In the Wlkthrough are more events with her after the investigation. I was wondering if the meeting event was ok, because , as I said before, I wanted her to be my slave, but exactly the opposite happens whatever I do.
And about the savegame , if you have one with : (blonde Sasha with small boobs (sex slaved) , Samantha's threesome path, aletta dom, and also home harem path or before they confront mike), i'll be very grateful

DDCall

Feb 20, 2019
I noticed that too. I'm not sure but it COULD be because her lesbian meter is too high (which would make sense I suppose). Try lowering that stat below 50, maybe it'll help.

Dec 1, 2018
OK I think I screwed up, Cherie doesn't help me and Cassidy leaves, I really need a guide for this I don't want to lose her. Per favore, I could use the help.
Which options you pick in that conversation matter. There is not just one path through. I don't want to spoil which are the best choices, but I will spoil that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is not one of the good choices.

I recommend you use rollback and go through the various options there. If you keep trying you'll find a combination that makes her happy.

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
full save download?
Asking for a full save in this particular game is like asking for the ending credits of a movie you can't be bothered to see.

There are just too many variables that can be manipulated to your liking (or not). Eg. pregnancies by a dozen ladies (yes; no; or just some which is already hundreds of possible combinations). And quite a few other variables as well.

So just activate cheat mode, and do everything to your liking. Otherwise you'll be complaining that say Sasha had a boob-job, or that you did not want the divorce path for Samantha, or that ... You get the idea.

Ponypony

Mar 31, 2019
Game lagging much dunno why but took around 2/3 second to do an action everytime and that kind of boring also some freeze too dont thinks

cg: gtx970
ram 8go
4.7ghz
window 10
dont think it's my config i can run new game without probleme xd

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
my images couple pages back were an ongoing game from a couple updates previous..could also get Aletta to 100 submission then also..now its capped at 25..i notice alot of caps appeared making stuff in my old save not possible anymore...weird AF

Tek Knight

Dec 18, 2018
Which options you pick in that conversation matter. There is not just one path through. I don't want to spoil which are the best choices, but I will spoil that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is not one of the good choices.

I recommend you use rollback and go through the various options there. If you keep trying you'll find a combination that makes her happy.
Already used each combinations and she keeps leaving, do i have to use a new game ? or there is a solution.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes