Vasin

Nov 20, 2018
New vehicle images:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Disappointed cool car is a Mustang. Challenger > Mustang any time. (How is it the worst color as well? If it's a Mustang at least make it Shelby white with blue striping) Also that cheap car reminds me of something, hmm.

Ponypony

Mar 31, 2019
Game lagging much dunno why but took around 2/3 second to do an action everytime and that kind of boring also some freeze too dont thinks

cg: gtx970
ram 8go
4.7ghz
window 10
dont think it's my config i can run new game without probleme xd
well 1.9.9 work fine only 2.0+ make my lag :( mean it's new render / ui and engine not made for me xd

Vasin

Nov 20, 2018
What's up with "eat_a_burger_date"? I assume it should be triggered on a pub date, like "buy_a_round" event, but it doesn't. And there's a bunch of unused (as far as I can tell) images for that activity. Is it coming back at any point?

Necronlord3

Nov 1, 2019
New vehicle images:

Disappointed cool car is a Mustang. Challenger > Mustang any time. (How is it the worst color as well? If it's a Mustang at least make it Shelby white with blue striping) Also that cheap car reminds me of something, hmm.
Too bad the cool car is not a classic Mustang

jani_g100

Jul 7, 2019
i lost bree in the game for cheating with other roommate
will she be back or not ?

(sorry for my bad English)

Ciuciun

Feb 11, 2019
Screenshot (6).png

This is my situation with kleio. I have 50 love point, i would say how grow up love point. At same time the studio event doesn't work. What i should do? Thank you

HeadDesk69

Jul 30, 2017
Am I just really unlucky or is the pregnancy for Palla and Anna broken...? I booty called both for 15 days straight. (Both not taking the pill) and came inside every time. -NO PREGNANCY- Then thought "hey, maybe it's just possible after dates(for some unknown reason)" took both (alternating) on dates for a MONTH -NO PREGNANCY- ... can anyone confirm or is it really just RNGesus hating me?

pfew

Jan 27, 2020
Inventory is somewhat broken.

1. The last Kylie's cookie does not disappear on use

2. Any item that's supposed to add to some other item's quantity in the inventory (like box of condoms) is broken if you have more than one. Like, if you've got two boxes of condoms, they stay no matter how many times you click on them. Single condom count meanwhile increases.

3. Charm and Guitar books if you buy multiple at once. They are just not removed from inventory if there's more than one.

4. Drug use causes crash

Drugs:

Weed:

rev33

Jun 6, 2017
I hope there will be a marriage path for Palla someday
I think she's the most interesting character in this game so far, eventhough I kinda hate her at first
I love the banter between her and mc

pfew

Jan 27, 2020
The 2 hours to beach thing also doesn't work as in not advancing time 2 hours when moving there despite the bar showing +2h. Or what is it supposed to do?

(some other dates, Cherrie visits come to mind esp, also do not advance time)

(Palla's movie date is also borken, triggering on any girl's 'invite to a date' icon while she is present, very confusing)

If you guys need some coding help I'll be happy to lend a hand. I've spent enough time in the renpy console fixing random stuff.

Vasin

Nov 20, 2018
If you guys need some coding help I'll be happy to lend a hand. I've spent enough time in the renpy console fixing random stuff.
Lend me a hand - how would I go about adding a clothing piece trough a console command? I looked at images.rpy and assumed it's gonna be some sort of add.attr command, but can't figure it out.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes