Deleted member 237822

Oct 8, 2017
Morgan breaks it up because she meets MC, that's like the core feature of her backstory.
So if it's based on a decision Morgan makes then it can happen at any time this just enforces my point of it being arbitrary. Also if Morgan never meets the MC then are Klieo and Morgan still together even if I get klieo pregnant. Morgan never ask wtf happened, Morgan cant ever come watch klieo practice and meet the MC there. It just doesn't make sense unless the MC just avoids Klieo completely.

Last edited:

Finkos

Butt Lover
Donor
Aug 8, 2018
Cheat menu still works. It shows up with the rest of the action buttons along the bottom of the screen above the location selector.

If you can't clean the house then you have the cleaning services active through your phone. If you can't work then try going to your own office.
Yeah but this cleaning services doesn't work too.
How can i go to my own? On a map exists only the office with Aletta. And there is no other option to work anywhere else (p.s. Audrey disappeared also)

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Yeah but this cleaning services doesn't work too.
How can i go to my own? On a map exists only the office with Aletta. And there is no other option to work anywhere else (p.s. Audrey disappeared also)
Did you do the investigation or something, you might get fired if you fuck that up.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
How do you get the new morgan event?
Watch a movie with her at the cinema
Requirements: Complete her previous events, Minimum 120 love

You know why 20.2.2 was only posted on itch and not patreon?

Last edited:
Reactions: Skads

hagare

Mar 27, 2019

wait 120?

PS: How do you get Dom Sasha?

Last edited:

zalord

Aug 3, 2018
good to all guys as a start .... well select morgan and I did everything even I didn't even know his "partner" so I don't know if he'll go out in history or I don't hope he doesn't like it I don't want to restart, my problems are bree and sasha for the mission of the harem I can not make them accept anything, try everything but it does not come out, palla is a love at least for me but I can not let him leave the birth control pills how do I do it? and finally alexis is a total and super bitch

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016

The dl links were updated on patreon just no update post.
wait 120?

PS: How do you get Dom Sasha?
Every 1% of love is 2 actual points. When you see +2 love you actually see 4 points in disguise. Sneaky little fuckers.

Reactions: Penultimateanon

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
Every 1% of love is 2 actual points. When you see +2 love you actually see 4 points in disguise. Sneaky little fuckers.
Those fuckers.
PS: how do you get through the conversation with Cherie when Manfred's not there?
I seem to fail every time
Nevermind. I seem to have been to sure xD
aaaaaaaaaaand CLIFFHANGER! Dang it

Reactions: spiritmaster2001

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Don't forget to save often and read what you are doing.
Two very wise pieces of advice, unfortunately often going unnoticed. I just have read a two star review of another game to the effect of "Game sucks, because I don't want to read all the stuff and then don't know what to choose."

Reactions: DJ531512
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes