Vasin

Nov 20, 2018
Ah thank you also how do I get the morgan Kleio threesome in my game Kleio is at 100 love 0 submission while Morgan is at 70 love 30 submission both of their sexuality are at 50 yet I can only choose kleio when the event pops up.
Girls have to have >25 sub points as well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also there are no scenes beyond confrontation at this moment.
how can make morgan pregnant she alway put MC an comdom ;( 100% fem and collared
You can mak her no pregnant onli. Nid mur luv but cant get this versin yet

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
How do I use the car or bike to get a waterpark date?
you do not need the bike or car for the waterpark .. you need a swim suit and the waterpark is open during spring and summer. You need a bike or car for the beach date (and a swim suit).

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
not sure if its a bug but at some point I lose the option to ask the girls on a date... this happens after my date with morgan.

whiteTpoison

Jan 30, 2019
The current interface is aesthetically fine but in terms of performance it's impossible for me
I have a humble pc and I can't see the icons of the locations in addition to other visual bugs
I hope they add an option to switch between interfaces or I will have to say goodbye to the game temporarily

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
Can a force event be added to the cheat menu? So many things should spawn and dont, either something is changed in the gameplay, or it just decides not to prompt? Anna for tv, the office party (which Ive had spawn on another split savefile?) And Paulas blonde date are not working for me right now?

pfew

Jan 27, 2020
It only advances 2 hours if you have a bicycle. Worked last time I checked it. The car doesn't advance time.
Eh, shouldn't show the +2h icon if the mc got a car then. But a that's nitpick, sure.

Palla doesn't have a specific movie date, so not sure what you mean here.
Sorry, mistyped. I meant Alexis :)

Some days after discussing the restaurant date, meet Alexis when some other girl is present, click on either's 'invite to a date'.
Result: dialogue about sleeping in the cinema, background doesn't change. Quite confusing.

Dech100

Apr 6, 2018
Can somebody help with anna? I did the "Pub crawling with Anna" event, now it asks that i watch a movie with her, but a event does not trigger when i take her to the cinema anyone can help me out?

Last edited:

ryonoreiji

Oct 20, 2017
Can somebody help with anna? I did the "Pub crawling with Anna" event, now it asks that i watch a movie with her, but a event does not trigger when i take her to the cinema anyone can help me out?
I had the same problem, and then searching here I found the anwer, but let me tell you it's easy, during the day talk to her about movies, you will have a specific dialog of the its a date, then go back home livingroom and just wait till 8pm, if no other thing pops up it should trigger, for me it took me a couple of tries because other events poped.

And good luck!

Reactions: ZawiszaC

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
Talk about movies twice in a day or two days in a row. If she drops below 30, which she likely will overnight then it doesnt proc properly -_-;;

user12btw

Oct 26, 2017
Talk about movies twice in a day or two days in a row. If she drops below 30, which she likely will overnight then it doesnt proc properly -_-;;
so does the story line break if it doesnt prock properly im having the same issue

Seven Drip

Oct 7, 2017
1. The current walkthrough (for 20.1.1) says that one of the ways to increase Fun is
masturbate (living room, free action, requires under yellow fun)
I haven't seen this option in the living room. Are there other prerequisites? Female main character maybe, or something else other than just under yellow fun?

2. I guess the easiest way to "earn" money is to buy lottery tickets in bulk. Buying a ticket is a free action that can give +$10k in a couple of minutes. I thought that's because of the Lucky trait a had, but have just started a new game with no Lucky trait and the lottery still works as before. I'm not complaining but it looks like a cheat.

3. Is the initial Guitar trait necessary to unlock the Studio, or learning it from books is enough?

Last edited:

Seven Drip

Oct 7, 2017
Anyone else failing to get kylei jealous, i flirted kissed and talked with other girls around her.
Me too.

In the first playthrough I hadn't any problems with that, but I failed some other quests there and started over. In the second playthrough I was ignoring Kylei for a very long time, and when finally started to develop the relationship with her, stuck with the jealousy quest. Kylei visually gets jealous when the MC kisses other girls around her but the quest still remains active.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes