Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
so does the story line break if it doesnt prock properly im having the same issue
It doesnt "break,", it just resets to conversation 1/2. 2/2 can only be later in the day/the next at latest. Im not sure if talking on a weekend morning, going on an afternoon date, asking again then going home alone and waiting would proc it. Im also not sure when the comversation is reclickable, but visiting her ASAP in the morning and then sometime before 7pm is likely your best bet otherwise

If she is pregnant it wont work, gotta plug in that cheatcode

Ugh123

Dec 5, 2017
Need a little help with Morgan - I can't get the "take morgan on a date to the cinema" to register (have tried doing it different days, on days she has asked for date, etc. - no change - then under Morgan and Kleio, it says "get to know Morgan better" and is stuck at 96%... is it a bug?

Cocona

Dec 9, 2018
Can I force to unlock Morgan if she got red x already?
it's too much for me if I must start over again.

Vasin

Nov 20, 2018
Need a little help with Morgan - I can't get the "take morgan on a date to the cinema" to register (have tried doing it different days, on days she has asked for date, etc. - no change - then under Morgan and Kleio, it says "get to know Morgan better" and is stuck at 96%... is it a bug?
There are two cinema date events,

Although second one might not show up in the tracker if the save was carried over. Here are conditions for the second event:

It's as I already said - you need to go on a cinema date after you've been on a day cinema date, there's not much else to it. I just checked and it triggers fine.
Those are actually not real meters, they are scaled per goal, so for example if you have "get to know X better" that means you need to progress to the next LP threshold, eg from 20 displayed LP to 40. And the progressbar is scaled to that.

In other words - 96% progress bar in "get to know Morgan better" is there because the event requires 125 LP and the current cap is 120, so you capped at 96% of required LP.
Can I force to unlock Morgan if she got red x already?
it's too much for me if I must start over again.
Type jump morgan_event_02 in the console, it will launch you into her second event after which she gets enabled. You will not get her tab in story tracker though.

Enable console with unren
I've heard of this wonderful thing called using search function, you might want to try it.

Reactions: Cocona

Cocona

Dec 9, 2018
I've heard of this wonderful thing called using search function, you might want to try it.
I did that but I got the wrong keywords, I thought is "unlocking morgan".
anyway ty, I tried it and works. cheers mate.

BryEdw

Feb 19, 2019
If you guys need some coding help I'll be happy to lend a hand. I've spent enough time in the renpy console fixing random stuff.
Do you know how to fix the drug use(weed) causing a traceback? I mean it's no big deal if not.

Last edited:

kidderyao

Jun 30, 2018
The 2 hours to beach thing also doesn't work as in not advancing time 2 hours when moving there despite the bar showing +2h. Or what is it supposed to do?

(some other dates, Cherrie visits come to mind esp, also do not advance time)

(Palla's movie date is also borken, triggering on any girl's 'invite to a date' icon while she is present, very confusing)

If you guys need some coding help I'll be happy to lend a hand. I've spent enough time in the renpy console fixing random stuff.
preg

Zero201

Mar 21, 2019
So played the game and loved it despite the grind although I seem to be stuck with Kylie she is currently at 50 love points and one yandere point yet she seems to have stopped reacting to anything I do with other girls I tried kissing, complimenting, spanking, petting, and tickling bree in front of her and she still did not give a reaction not even an increase in her yandere score it is still stuck at 1 so I can't trigger the event where she gets mad for flirting with another girl does anyone else have this problem if so how do I fix it?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
first..you dont want yandere Kylie :D she cut's off Bree's head and hands it to you as a present in a box and then slashes you to bits..game over :p

CurtisBlaydes

Jun 2, 2018
Pressing menu on android doesn't actually show the menu but the save screen instead, having no option to load saves either unless you delete reload file.

Zero201

Mar 21, 2019
first..you dont want yandere Kylie :D she cut's off Bree's head and hands it to you as a present in a box and then slashes you to bits..game over :p
Oh well regardless I still cannot progress her event it seems I may have stumbled upon a bug that prevents Kylie from reacting to anything

rockd

Jul 31, 2017
This game has so much potential. I wish the devs would rather focus on existing girls rather than constantly introducing new ones. Also I'd rather prefer some kind of story instead of an hour long mindless grind. Does anyone actually enjoy grinding stats instead of actual conversions with the characters? All that grinding for really short sex scenes... Imo other games like FET or Summertime Saga do a far better job when it comes to designing enjoyable character interactions.

• Sad
Reactions: Cul

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
This game has so much potential. I wish the devs would rather focus on existing girls rather than constantly introducing new ones. Also I'd rather prefer some kind of story instead of an hour long mindless grind. Does anyone actually enjoy grinding stats instead of actual conversions with the characters? All that grinding for really short sex scenes... Imo other games like FET or Summertime Saga do a far better job when it comes to designing enjoyable character interactions.
Then go play them

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I will even without you telling me. Great how you are so open to criticism. Now I wish I had not supported you on Patreon before.
I am open to constructive critics not just shitting on something I have been working on for three years without any argument.
Each piece of story is separated by at most 10 minutes of actual game not stupid useless minigames. That's not mindless grinding.
I am sorry you are butt hurt by my answer, really.

Reactions: BryEdw

rockd

Jul 31, 2017
I wasn't shitting on anything and compared to you, I was being rather polite. It's not like I am the only person being critical of the grindy "gameplay" mechanics. Maybe you should start to reflect on some of the low star reviews, instead of spending another three years on making a game that isn't all that enjoyable to play. (--> then don't play it --> Yeah, I won't)

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes