kuon009

Jul 2, 2017
There are cheats if you want to use them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't use the console to activate this cheat. Just use the arrow keys in the location.
Edit: Click if you want the codes to work on Android.
what is "B,A" in pc ?
edit : i tried presing B and A on keyboard didnt work

Last edited:

ABCFap23

Sep 16, 2019
Can anyone please spare a save file @ the beginning of the game just with cheats on pretty please - am using android I saw how to make cheats work but unfortunately I can't make it work for me :(

Sep 20, 2017
Fun game so far! Haven't played it since they teased Shiori.
Sadly I can't seem to get Kylie to get jealous so I can't get her LP over 50. Is it buggy / tricky to get?

Home Harem was tricky, but managed to get it!

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Can anyone please spare a save file @ the beginning of the game just with cheats on pretty please - am using android I saw how to make cheats work but unfortunately I can't make it work for me :(
Dl it on pc, create your character the way you want to, activate the cheats, save then chuck it onto your phone. If someone gives you a save you might not like a choice they made at the start. Better than asking again and again until you get something you like.

fenix2d

Jan 28, 2018
i got investigation problem. max i can get is 99. 5% each day from computer except sunday, 14% from Aletta, 15% from Lavish, 20% from Cassidy, 20% from talking with Jeff, and 0% from Audrey. am i missing something?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
i got investigation problem. max i can get is 99. 5% each day from computer except sunday, 14% from Aletta, 15% from Lavish, 20% from Cassidy, 20% from talking with Jeff, and 0% from Audrey. am i missing something?
If Aletta has high enough love points, she'll give you a 20% head start IIRC.

fenix2d

Jan 28, 2018
If Aletta has high enough love points, she'll give you a 20% head start IIRC.
hmm. yeah. ive seen previous walkthrough or something and another problem is that i cant rise her max love above 50. even with cheats
nvm. i did this with help of Aletta and her shooting event. i thought it never going to happen

Last edited:
Dec 1, 2018
You need to get your knowledge higher, then hacking computer will give you more. It gives knowledge / 7, with a minimum of 5 points.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
no idea..my Morgan is stuck at 96% no matter what i do..i hafta avoid the pub if Morgan and Kleio are there or Morgan goes poof...meh

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes