Nov 4, 2018
I was unable to form a Harem band even though anna and kleio were both lesbians over 60
you have to have them at 45% - 50% if your above 50 it won't work. Also how you get the night meeting with Cass is go to the street wait till midnight then you will get an icon at the bottom that will say go to meeting or it will be a message that gives you a choice to go to the meeting.

Reactions: Hoangle 92

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
you have to have them at 45% - 50% if your above 50 it won't work. Also how you get the night meeting with Cass is go to the street wait till midnight then you will get an icon at the bottom that will say go to meeting or it will be a message that gives you a choice to go to the meeting.
I was unable to form a Harem band even though anna and kleio were both lesbians over 60
Lesbian sweet spot is 50-60%

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
At the moment (it may not be like that forever though, depending on how the game develops) I'd argue "50% for everybody" is the way to go.

kid5150

May 27, 2018
How do I have sex at the beach with Bree? It only does a BJ. Also why does the story tracker list a foursome with the band a second time?

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
Doing cheating route for Sam.
Saw a "talk to Samantha about her marriage" mission.
When and where can you do that exactly?

PS: cmiiw, but you can stop Alexis' cheating entirely after the dinner date? I tried putting my foot down. And didn't see her gangbang during the beach date.

Last edited:

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Doing cheating route for Sam.
Saw a "talk to Samantha about her marriage" mission.
When and where can you do that exactly?

PS: cmiiw, but you can stop Alexis' cheating entirely after the dinner date? I tried putting my foot down. And didn't see her gangbang during the beach date.
There's a 20.1.3 walkthrough somewhere in the thread. Should help with with most things in the game.

Alexis' cheating stops when you go off at her at the restaurant then talk to her about it the next day(she's usually at the shops). You will get some dialogue about people staring at her at the cinema and beach but that's as far as it goes.

Xyraph

Feb 10, 2020
Excellent game, have well written dialogue too just very buggy and.....random.
>Samantha- next event after she caught her husband cheating didn't appear despite having already 60 lp on her
>Lexi- Ryan doesn't call me after he sees us at our mall date
>Kylie- weird bug where somehow I can't get her to be jealous
Could name other bugs but they're tolerable. I can't wait for more Reona

Last edited:
Reactions: Andrealphus

fillytom

Dec 21, 2017
So i have kylie stuck at 50 lp. I see i need to call during the evening and ive tried many times and no luck, and i look for help on thread but couldnt find an answer to the problem. Plz tell me if im doing something wrong or if its a bug.

Tooski

Dec 16, 2016
So i have kylie stuck at 50 lp. I see i need to call during the evening and ive tried many times and no luck, and i look for help on thread but couldnt find an answer to the problem. Plz tell me if im doing something wrong or if its a bug.
Kylie is bugged - apparently fix is coming in the march 20th update.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
I could've sworn there was a I'm pregnant talk with Sam.
But now she just shows up pregnant without saying anything (cheating route)

PS: Anyone got a link for the wiki xD

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I could've sworn there was a I'm pregnant talk with Sam.
But now she just shows up pregnant without saying anything (cheating route)

PS: Anyone got a link for the wiki xD
The wiki link is in the OP....

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes