Aug 26, 2017
After combing the walkthrough, and searching thoroughly I can honestly say I'm stuck. Home harem won't trigger, tells me I need to have sex with Sasha at least 3 times, regardless of the fact that I've slept with her at least 10 times, going through all the Dom options available in the sex menu. Also tried having a booty call with Sasha to see if that would update the counter, no luck obviously. Bree's counter worked as it should. Wondering if my save is bugged, or I'm just missing something obvious. I've got LP and KP for both at 100, and Lesbian is 50 currently.

Edit: Anyone having the same issue as I was with Sasha's sex count saying you need 3 times for the Home harem to update should booty call Sasha a couple times, then when she's alone at 2100 hours in the living room open her talk option and there should be the "Fuck" option. After selecting that, then choosing "Just fuck her" and "Cum inside" it finally fixed her counter for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: pokemonnnnn

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
how the hell did I miss that xD

Kleio car shop sex seems to be missing from both walkthrough and wiki

Aaaaaaand I see the problem with sam's cheating route. If you take a walk you go instantly to cheating mode skipping every process from the wedding to the cheating. Instead of taking it slow and letting the story progress.

and the day after the pregnant talk... she's not pregnant xD

Last edited:

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
i tried that but didnt work too
Then you are doing it wrong.
Read over the entire post, not just the spoiler. Don't think you recognise this code and put in the konami code as it is not the konami code. You don't put this in a console, you have to use the arrow keys, you have to do it in the living room.
If this fails then you have done it wrong.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
The May girl poll is out.
1584570675596.png
- Ayesha the amazon wrestler
- Minami the cute little sister (adopted)
- Reona the college whore
- Cherie the trophy wife
- Natalie the slutty bridesmaid

Step sister is at 57% with the second closest being 18%. We getting some "what are you doing, stepbro?" content, bitches.

HolierKnight

Mar 6, 2019
One of my favorite Eroges, I'm still waiting for an update that lets you have sex in everything when it's place. Or at least with Bree and Sasha at home.

Tek Knight

Dec 18, 2018
The May girl poll is out.
View attachment 590788
- Ayesha the amazon wrestler
- Minami the cute little sister (adopted)
- Reona the college whore
- Cherie the trophy wife
- Natalie the slutty bridesmaid

Step sister is at 57% with the second closest being 18%. We getting some "what are you doing, stepbro?" content, bitches.
The way I see it:
Ayesha the girl that we should be affraid if she finds out about the other girls.
Minami the adopted sister( that keeps being incest idc) who loves the Mc
Reona the slut of the university who i think appears in other game of the andrealverser
Cherie who i believe if its chosen we will continue the history of cassidy where she conffes her love to the MC
Natalie idk and idc but she has a good design.

noname118

Mar 13, 2020
So if I'm reading this right, Harmony is not available for the rest of the game if you don't masturbate in the church? Or has that changed since the walkthrough was updated?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
So if I'm reading this right, Harmony is not available for the rest of the game if you don't masturbate in the church? Or has that changed since the walkthrough was updated?
If the trigger condition is wanking and you don't wank then you miss out.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Minami the adopted sister( that keeps being incest idc)
Legal consequences and moral understandings may differ from country to country here, but from the biological reasoning for the taboo on incest (probability of severe health issues in the next generations) the actual relation by blood is decisive, so step sisters would be fine (half sisters not) from that POV. That's probably why so many games use that for the unpatched version of their games.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Legal consequences and moral understandings may differ from country to country here, but from the biological reasoning for the taboo on incest (probability of severe health issues in the next generations) the actual relation by blood is decisive, so step sisters would be fine (half sisters not) from that POV. That's probably why so many games use that for the unpatched version of their games.
In a lot of places adopted siblings still count for incest. Patreon sees it that way too, it's why you see a lot of landladies and roommates.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
In a lot of places adopted siblings still count for incest. Patreon sees it that way too, it's why you see a lot of landladies and roommates.
I searched and didn't find any game banned with adopted siblings.
I am interested in a link if you know of one.

whiteTpoison

Jan 30, 2019
No special button appears to see Cassidy at midnight, how frustrating
I only have two buttons to see my inventory and to wait an hour
Is it a bug or did I do something wrong?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I searched and didn't find any game banned with adopted siblings.
I am interested in a link if you know of one.
No links but when patreon put their foot down on incest it just started with blood relations so people started doing step/adopted families and after a while patreon came down on them too.
Best option would probably be put them out as former roommates on patreon but post a script file with them as siblings here. Bit more work but is a bit safer.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes