whiteTpoison

Jan 30, 2019
You don't have to complete the investigation as such, especially the meeting with Cassidy is part of it (and you can stay below 100% either way, it just gives a worse outcome).

From your last comment however I must ask: has Cassidy contacted you already? If not, you must wait for that before the midnight meet is possible.
Yes, she contacts me in the morning, if that's what you mean
I repeated the event of the investigation, this time starting from Monday, but the same thing happens, the day of the appointment arrives and I can't go

Juan Sanchez

Oct 26, 2017
I can't figure out how to progress in Kleio Studio Sex even through I did done Kleio raises hell, in band but I don't know how to get 75 lp

mellybastard

Sep 26, 2019
So I want to get the Morgan/Kleio threesome option, but when I go to the pub when they're there I can only choose Kleio, no option to choose Morgan or threesome. Game version 2.0.2.2.a

1) Kleio has 100LP, 60 Lesbian (ingame stats), done Anna/Kleio 3some, done band 4some, nothing else to do in the story tracker for her apart from getting her pregnant
2) Morgan has 70LP, 60 Lesbian, 0% Male, story tracker has mission "Get her to fall in love with me" at 70%, apart from that all her stuff is done except getting her pregnant and my sex slave
3) Morgan and Kleio section in the storytracker has:
a) get to know Kleio better at 100% and make sure she likes girls at 100%
b) as above with Morgan
4) Have not met Kylie (didn't go to Uni yet lol)

Any way to get that 3some?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
So I want to get the Morgan/Kleio threesome option, but when I go to the pub when they're there I can only choose Kleio, no option to choose Morgan or threesome. Game version 2.0.2.2.a

1) Kleio has 100LP, 60 Lesbian (ingame stats), done Anna/Kleio 3some, done band 4some, nothing else to do in the story tracker for her apart from getting her pregnant
2) Morgan has 70LP, 60 Lesbian, 0% Male, story tracker has mission "Get her to fall in love with me" at 70%, apart from that all her stuff is done except getting her pregnant and my sex slave
3) Morgan and Kleio section in the storytracker has:
a) get to know Kleio better at 100% and make sure she likes girls at 100%
b) as above with Morgan
4) Have not met Kylie (didn't go to Uni yet lol)

Any way to get that 3some?
Max their love(as much as it can go) and get their lesbian to 50-60%.
1584798084537.png
1584798118908.png
1584798152507.png

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
20.3.1 Changelog
- New girl: Emma
- 9 new CG
- 12 new icons
- 33 new story events
- 600 new lines of voiced dialogue
- New location: Strip club
- Close up for Alexis, Hanna and Shiori
- Pet head for Alexis, Hanna and Shiori
- New activity: Hold hand during dates
- Changed most of the game's music
- So much bug fixes & rebalance (and probably some new bugs)...

You might see an error screen about a missing mp3 when loading your save, just click ignore and it will go away.

Due to covid-19 messing up with our life it's not as big as it should be, but I will have a few smaller updates in the next few days to add the missing content.
The missing content coming up later next week includes:
- Doggy and Missionary with Aletta
- Titty fuck with Anna
- Kleio/Morgan threesome
- A few more story events

v20.3.1a
- -

Last edited:

mellybastard

Sep 26, 2019
20.3.1 Changelog
- 9 new CG
- 12 new icons
- 33 new story events

You might see an error screen about a missing mp3 when loading your save, just click ignore and it will go away.

Due to covid-19 messing up with our life it's not as big as it should be, but I will have a few smaller updates in the next few days to add the missing content.
- Titty fuck with Anna
- Kleio/Morgan threesome

v20.3.1a
PC - MAC - APK
Andrealphus great update, but I think the cheat menu got bugged, I can input the code in the appropriate place, the icon appears but the "phone" with the cheats doesn't open. Tested on saves from previous version and on a fresh save. Also deleted the saves and everything from %appdata%/roaming/renpy

Last edited:

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
20.3.1 Changelog
- 9 new CG
- 12 new icons
- 33 new story events

- Titty fuck with Anna
- Kleio/Morgan threesome

v20.3.1a
- -
updated OP with v20.3.1a
Ty Skads

Reactions: Skads
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes