BrotherNewt

Sep 10, 2017
Hahaha. I knew it. As soon as I start a brand new game an update pops out.
But the changes have been wonders since they were first created way back.

commandertrashcan

Aug 18, 2019
what does it mean when it asks you to flirt with anyone around kylie ? nothing seems to work it followed the walkthrough also watching movie with anna ive gone to the movies multiple times with her it dose not work could some one please help
the cheat menu is not working in the new update. Is there a fix for that ? or is there a different way it works this time?

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
They updated the Walk through attached here

Just fyi the walkthrough has a '?' icon in the conversations section to denote both 'safe' and 'unsafe' conversations choices. I'm assuming there is supposed to be two different images, one for safe and one for unsafe, but they didn't make it into the walkthrough. The current '?' is not particularly helpful ;)

Still, thanks for the work, the rest of the walkthrough is very helpful.

wraith17

May 28, 2017
Can you guys please share a recent save. I haven't played the game in a while. Don't wanna use cheat.

Grebbesh

Dec 5, 2018
Did the bookstore vanish from the mall or is it locked behind an accomplishment now?

edit: strange, it took a few days before it started appearing apparently.

Last edited:

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Can you guys please share a recent save. I haven't played the game in a while. Don't wanna use cheat.
Using a save just skips all the content. If you haven't played in a while you will miss everything, also you may not like certain choices people make. Just nut up and use the cheats so you can tailor the character to your liking.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes