Vasin

Nov 20, 2018
It was closed the entire first week in my game, regardless of the time. Not sure why, but the issue is gone now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's closed on Mo / Tue / Wed.

Sleep Ingame Trigger Emma 1 Dream where can find see ?
Have you tried bed?

The bookstore is missing? View attachment 593985
Not another one.

mellybastard

Sep 26, 2019
Max their love(as much as it can go) and get their lesbian to 50-60%.
View attachment 593597
View attachment 593600
View attachment 593602
See, that's the strange thing regarding your third image. In my save it looks like this:
bbb.png
In your image there are checkmarks next to the options, and I have 100%. Could that be the reason for the bug? Is there a console command I can run to fix it, and if so, how to do it? Also I should mention I did use the cheat menu quite liberally in this save.

wwxx

Aug 22, 2017
I think I may fixed bug..
That many people said they cant complete
Kylie jealous event :"Flirt with another girl in front of Kylie"
so that cant go trough the LP>50
I face this bug for months
and I am sorry I unpack the game file
and check the game\ch\kylie\events.rpy
In the file there are

Activity(**{
"name":"Call Kylie",
"duration": 1,
"label": ["kylie_event_03"],

Event(**{
"name": "kylie_event_04",
"duration": 1,
"game_conditions":{"done":'kylie_event_03', "activity":["talk","sweet_talk"]},
"girls_conditions":{"ACTIVE":{"min_love":100,"not":"kylie"},"kylie":{"min_love":50,"present":True}},

So I tried to flirt a girl has LP100, but still failed..
Then I notice the check condition :done":'kylie_event_03'
above in the event3, the name and the lable are not same..
So I change the "game_conditions":{"done":'kylie_event_03', "activity":["talk","sweet_talk"]},
into
"game_conditions":{"done":'Call Kylie', "activity":["talk","sweet_talk"]},
Fixed!!

Now it works if u talk to anygirl LP=100 when Kylie at the same place

I think the problem is , the event 03 is an icon-like event, and when you click it, the name "kylie event 03"is to strange(I still remember in some early versions it was like this or something )
So when the icon renamed into Call Kylie, the check condition is still the old name, so the game engine cant find it was done, because seem that the engine check the event by name, not by label

if some one want to fix it now, can close the game, unpack the
game\ch\kylie\events.rpy
and fix the "done":'kylie_event_03' into "done":'Call Kylie'
and run the game again, load any save, it will works..
Hope this is not some kind of harming the copyright... so we may wait for the next official fix..

saveriy

May 26, 2017
In the latest version 20.3.2, I’ll talk to the character and the talk icon disappears for a while for all the characters, then after the game time has changed, it appears again. I think this is a bug? (Sorry English is not my native language)

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
This got so confusing and tiring it's a handful to play. Was great with 5 or 6 characters but now holy shit...

Vasin

Nov 20, 2018
Vasin
Yes Sleep 40 in the bed not working.
You need to have at least 10 fun when you go to bed
I just checked and it works fine.
To get second event you need to be lucky though
This got so confusing and tiring it's a handful to play. Was great with 5 or 6 characters but now holy shit...
I hear you. How about we petition Andrealphus to remove everyone but Morgan from the game? Who needs those useless tramps anyway?
In the latest version 20.3.2, I’ll talk to the character and the talk icon disappears for a while for all the characters, then after the game time has changed, it appears again. I think this is a bug? (Sorry English is not my native language)
Can confirm that one.

marcin_bojar

Dec 2, 2019
Some my hot insights about new wersion:
- In the pub you can have a drink with only one girl, is this a deliberate act or a mistake ?
- You can talk on many topics and the time is still the same all the time,
- Mall already closed at 19PM ? I have to finish work at 18 pm to "do shopping" ;)
And one more thing - when I can finally dance and kiss Morgan ;)

Soul_less327

Dec 24, 2019
What happens when you turn off the randomness? Does this just mean that events will happen in a certain order or does it mean that events will only happen at a certain time on a certain day? Does it make it easier to see all of the events if you turn randomness off? Why is there even a choice to have random events if it just makes the game more frustrating? Sorry if this has already been asked, but there are 456 pages to go through on this thread.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes