Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I hope you would fix this bug so people like won't have problem with this
It seems to happen when more content has been added so the requirements get changed and your stats bumped down.
What is the ntr content in this game?
Pre-story you got cheated on(non avoidable, no scenes only mentions). During the game you can be cheated on but the choices are extremely obvious if you want to avoid or dive into it.
How to fix this please? View attachment 594360
Update your game.

Reactions: Cry about it

Xent

Aug 30, 2017
How can i find emma ?
From what I found out the quest starts in the park screen afther that you pick "She is real" or something like that then you have to look for her in other places. Haven't seen here besides that.

From what I was reading you needed to have chosen the trait: "Lucky" at the start to meet her in the 2nd event or is impossible.

Last edited:

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
You wait in the "City" screen and then at around 22:00 It should Appear "Dark Alley" you go inside and there it is. I haven't seen anything happen there yet.
View attachment 594381
There is some shiroi content in the strip club but i have no idea how to see it if it's even available. Only seen it in the image files. Lapdance and poledance.
Andrealphus Could you shine some light on this, please.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
It seems to happen when more content has been added so the requirements get changed and your stats bumped down.

Pre-story you got cheated on(non avoidable, no scenes only mentions). During the game you can be cheated on but the choices are extremely obvious if you want to avoid or dive into it.

Update your game.
Yeah I notice it after I commented anyway new question how to lower lesbianism I kinda increase it to 80 on bree and need to lower it.

Xent

Aug 30, 2017
How can i find emma ?
Got it you do the whole quest then you go to the pastry shop in the mall with Sam. And you need to have lucky as a skill don't know if that make's it 100% or if you can get her even without that skill or if you need to have finished sam questline. (didn't manage to get her without luck as a skill) 1584862081202.png

Juan Sanchez

Oct 26, 2017
Sorry but this doesn't make sense for me

Got it you do the whole quest then you go to the pastry shop in the mall with Sam. And you need to have lucky as a skill don't know if that make's it 100% or if you can get her even without that skill or if you need to have finished sam questline. (didn't manage to get her without luck as a skill) View attachment 594396

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes