josie

May 5, 2017
I can't get the date icon to appear at 11pm for cassidy. At 12 i get the message that i missed the date.

derHansmeiser

Jan 1, 2018
Its the First time updating This game for me is it normal loosing 2 hours Plus of grinding? Because the game things it should Reset love and Kink Points?

Tooski

Dec 16, 2016
Its the First time updating This game for me is it normal loosing 2 hours Plus of grinding? Because the game things it should Reset love and Kink Points?
its because a bunch of lp and kp values were reset for some of the girls aka some don't go to 100 lp especially early on... and the kp increase values are now locked behind events. Aka need like 50 lp etc to get 50 kp instead of being able to max KP early on.

GaeRedux

Mar 7, 2020
My game glitched out i think. I cant swim in the pool anymore and the girls dont seem to hang out there ever. Ive tried changing to the swimsuit...nothing. Can anyone lend a hand? Thanks in advance

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
Replaying the game for the... Enh, already lost count times :LOL: still loving the game and loving all the new improvements... Well, almost all :rolleyes:, love the new background arts, emoticons, new catchy music, etc, except the traveling part tho, but not really complaining much, keep up the good work Andrealphus (y) and NO! I'm still not touching Kylie even with a 10 mile pole, hell NO! :mad: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Andrealphus

FamousPotato

Jan 7, 2018
My game glitched out i think. I cant swim in the pool anymore and the girls dont seem to hang out there ever. Ive tried changing to the swimsuit...nothing. Can anyone lend a hand? Thanks in advance
Last I checked, you can only use the pool during one "season" (month).

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
Can only swim/go to beach, water park during summer.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Replaying the game for the... Enh, already lost count times :LOL: still loving the game and loving all the new improvements... Well, almost all :rolleyes:, love the new background arts, emoticons, new catchy music, etc, except the traveling part tho, but not really complaining much, keep up the good work Andrealphus (y) and NO! I'm still not touching Kylie even with a 10 mile pole, hell NO! :mad: :ROFLMAO:
Unfortunately there was too many rooms in the street so I had to divide it

Gonnu

Jun 21, 2017
It seem i no longer gain talk choice after reaching 10/20/30 wisdom

MumuDD

Nov 9, 2017
i don't understand why the game uses so much cpu......that is why ppl having lag issues. oh well guess i'll have to wait for dev to fix b4 playing again:(:(

phox00

Apr 29, 2018
@Andrealphus

I don't know if it's a bug or i messed up somewhere but I can't get Anna past 30 Love and watching a movie with her doesn't get completed (Used date both evening and afternoon and at home and cinema) according to the Walkthrough of Ver. 20.1.3 I should have her capped at 100 Love after the Bar event.

Same with Morgan I have her at 25 Love but according to the WT she should be set to 60 Love or is her Love set to decrease when her Masculinity is lowered below a certain treshold?

Edit: found my error with Anna...

Last edited:

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
@Andrealphus

I don't know if it's a bug or i messed up somewhere but I can't get Anna past 30 Love and watching a movie with her doesn't get completed (Used date both evening and afternoon and at home and cinema) according to the Walkthrough of Ver. 20.1.3 I should have her capped at 100 Love after the Bar event.

Same with Morgan I have her at 25 Love but according to the WT she should be set to 60 Love or is her Love set to decrease when her Masculinity is lowered below a certain treshold?
Finally figure that out talk to her about TV in topic and she will mention something about a horror movie talk to her again and she will go to your house

josie

May 5, 2017
At midnight you should get the appointment button, which is the go on a date icon.
I can't get the date icon to appear at 11pm for cassidy. At 12 i get the message that i missed the date.
Any help please? this still isn't working. I have the camera installed in my office, around 60% investigation and i got the message to meet her (it is in my phone).

From the city street the office does not appear at 11pm. I also don't see the date icon when in my house.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes