Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Can someone take a look at my save and tell me if things are fubar'd there ? Audrey dissapeared... I can text her, and sometimes she appears for story steps, but her little circle is never around... Is she supposed to leave and come back after a while like Sasha does during her boob job ?

Eskith

Apr 13, 2018
hi i need help i wait enma reppear but never comen, and how i find the stripclup? sorry for my english

Asch

Jun 28, 2017
You can't get passed Hanna event 4. You need to be able to run in the park, which you can only do until fitness 50, but for the event to start you need to have fitness 60.

Last edited:
Reactions: DrFree

PhantomJoker6583

Jun 6, 2019
Home harem help please? Both Bree and Sasha LP maxed and both collared. Yuri at 40 for both. But Sasha still leaves. What am I doing wrong.

Asch

Jun 28, 2017
BUG: Alexis event 6A does not seem to fire.
Alexis_event_7a has a condition of Alexis_event_7a being done

whiteTpoison

Jan 30, 2019
Any help please? this still isn't working. I have the camera installed in my office, around 60% investigation and i got the message to meet her (it is in my phone).

From the city street the office does not appear at 11pm. I also don't see the date icon when in my house.
The same thing happened to me and nobody knew how to help me, in the end I realized that the appointment was at 00:00 the same day that she called you, not the next day
I hope it helps you

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes