OmenBR

Mar 18, 2018
My missions are not updating, i get the events but i dont know how to trigger the rest as they are not in my mission list or getting updated.
The old ones do but all the new stuff isnt there.

Vasin

Nov 20, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, with this release the lag is real. It used to be manageable, but now becomes pretty annoying. Whatever was optimized, I think reverting that is a good option.

Someone already mentioned that, but there's a problem with Hanna's even when it requires higher min fitness than is required for being able to access run in the park activity.

P.S. Please bring back timeless lottery tickets, not being able to become filthy rich in a minute of clicking is annoying, I actually have to go to work now.

Reactions: Aioria619

Drakkhis

Aug 28, 2018
I keep getting this with Sasha

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/ch/sasha/base.rpy", line 959, in <module>
File "game/cl/class_game.rpy", line 122, in get_cheated_girls
File "game/cl/class_person.rpy", line 60, in __getattr__
AttributeError: yandere

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "start.rpyc", line 314, in script call
File "cl/class_room.rpyc", line 228, in script call
File "cl/class_person.rpyc", line 526, in script call
File "cl/class_activity.rpyc", line 232, in script call
File "ac/kiss.rpyc", line 39, in script call
File "ch/sasha/base.rpyc", line 959, in script
File "G:\Downloads\Compressed\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.3.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "G:\Downloads\Compressed\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.3.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "game/ch/sasha/base.rpy", line 959, in <module>
File "game/cl/class_game.rpy", line 122, in get_cheated_girls
File "game/cl/class_person.rpy", line 60, in __getattr__
AttributeError: yandere

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Love & Sex : Second Base - Patreon Edition 20.3.2
Sun Mar 22 22:50:49 2020

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
I'm looking at the tags and see male, female and multiple protag listed, but the description seems to indicate a single, male protagonist - which is the case?

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Guys how to get lap dance from Shiori ?
how do you get shiori to give you a lapdance as i can't get past that bit
I have same problem.

I guess you probably made the same mistake I did and "date + sex with Shiori" before you get lap dance.
I'm afraid it is necessary to follow walkthrough step by step, otherwise you will destroy the whole route.
:(

Cszar

Jun 19, 2018
I'm looking at the tags and see male, female and multiple protag listed, but the description seems to indicate a single, male protagonist - which is the case?
Its the tags. When starting you can choose to play either as Mike or Bree, but Mike's content is far more expansive as thats where the patreon says to focus iirc

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Its the tags. When starting you can choose to play either as Mike or Bree, but Mike's content is far more expansive as thats where the patreon says to focus iirc
Ohh okay. Glad to hear the former, shame about the latter. Thanks for the info, I'll check back in a while :)

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
20.3.3c Changelog
- Aletta missionary sex
- Bug fixes

- -

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also, with this release the lag is real. It used to be manageable, but now becomes pretty annoying. Whatever was optimized, I think reverting that is a good option.

Someone already mentioned that, but there's a problem with Hanna's even when it requires higher min fitness than is required for being able to access run in the park activity.

P.S. Please bring back timeless lottery tickets, not being able to become filthy rich in a minute of clicking is annoying, I actually have to go to work now.
Hey its Ashura

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
You could actually choose between and male and female character the male character has more content.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes