TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Holy fk! I though Harmony was the hottest thing ever....but I just met Bree's to-be boss at the cafe! HO-LEE-FUK! Jaw on the floor!!!!

Now something I have been unable to find yet via the search in this thread and not sure one way or the other - if I buy clothes (as MC Mike) and give to female characters as gifts, do they change their appearance?

I know that LPs can lead to this. But just wondering about "sexy underwear" and "cute top" and "Sexy dress" etc.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Holy fk! I though Harmony was the hottest thing ever....but I just met Bree's to-be boss at the cafe! HO-LEE-FUK! Jaw on the floor!!!!

Now something I have been unable to find yet via the search in this thread and not sure one way or the other - if I buy clothes (as MC Mike) and give to female characters as gifts, do they change their appearance?

I know that LPs can lead to this. But just wondering about "sexy underwear" and "cute top" and "Sexy dress" etc.
Sexy bikini changes their clothes, collars get added to some girls and something can be done with shiori's sexy clothes and a cowkini but i have not clue how to do it and it's pissing me off.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Sexy bikini changes their clothes, collars get added to some girls and something can be done with shiori's sexy clothes and a cowkini but i have not clue how to do it and it's pissing me off.
Buy the sexy dress at the clothing store and gift it to Shiori. She will wear it on a club date. I haven't figured out the cowkini .. it is the cosplay outfit .. but I haven't found where the cosplay outfits come into play yet.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Buy the sexy dress at the clothing store and gift it to Shiori. She will wear it on a club date. I haven't figured out the cowkini .. it is the cosplay outfit .. but I haven't found where the cosplay outfits come into play yet.
Cosplay outfit comes from the sex shop. I've given shiori the sexy dress but nothing triggered at the nightclub date, neither going there at 22:00 or going from somewhere else.
Probably just my save being busted since i can do the office fuck with her anywhere.

bartxer

Jul 27, 2018
Search function, top right, use it.
it says that I should flirt with another girl in front of her but I did it even with different girls on different saves and it' doesn't work I only get 1 yandere point and nothing happens

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
<wow how can you made that to happen ???
if you're asking how did I arrive at this encounter/outcome?

i usually save a game and then go through events with all choices to experience everything.

there's a walkthrough I think on the first page - it's not completely updated but not too far back. That has helped too.

When asked what to do at the reception - go for a walk.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
it says that I should flirt with another girl in front of her but I did it even with different girls on different saves and it' doesn't work I only get 1 yandere point and nothing happens
If you had used the search function on the site you would see that it's bugged.

Reactions: bartxer

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Flirt with another girl in front of Kylie

If you are wondering why I started off with that .. it's for the SEARCH function

The developers know of the issue. To get around it .. WAIT until AFTER you have called Kylie. Once you are done talking to Kylie, OPEN the console ("shift" "o") and type: DONE.append("kylie_event_03")

That's it. The event should trigger next time you compliment another girl in front of Kylie

NOTE: If the console does not open, you need to edit the ./renpy/common/00console.rpy file .. instructions to do so can be found in the search funtion.

I have no idea how you use the console on mobile .. don't ask me.

Edit: I expect a lot of "likes" for as often as I see this issue being asked about :p

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
i'm not sure if wound up screwing the pooch here - but shiori is maxed out on LPs and I work with her every day but she has not spawned any new events. i think I remember 1 issue where she questioned her work. I also babysat her kid. But it's been a couple/three weeks since then, and we're at an impasse on storyline.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
i'm not sure if wound up screwing the pooch here - but shiori is maxed out on LPs and I work with her every day but she has not spawned any new events. i think I remember 1 issue where she questioned her work. I also babysat her kid. But it's been a couple/three weeks since then, and we're at an impasse on storyline.
I had to edit a variable due to the events being done out of order. Changed the love max to the next point and it worked.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Cosplay outfit comes from the sex shop. I've given shiori the sexy dress but nothing triggered at the nightclub date, neither going there at 22:00 or going from somewhere else.
Probably just my save being busted since i can do the office fuck with her anywhere.
I started a date with shiori at home, got her date points maxed .. gave her the sexy dress .. went out of the house to trigger the request to continue at the club .. and she was wearing the new outfit at the club.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I started a date with shiori at home, got her date points maxed .. gave her the sexy dress .. went out of the house to trigger the request to continue at the club .. and she was wearing the new outfit at the club.
Can't be assed at this point, i'll try it again with a clean save next update. Considering i can do the office fuck option anywhere with her once a day it's safe to assume it's busted.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
I had to edit a variable due to the events being done out of order. Changed the love max to the next point and it worked.
Thanks for the tip.

Funny thing - 10 mins after I sent that, I got a new event with Shiori at work...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not sure if this is something that progressed our story, cuz I did not see the usual green indicator in the upper right to indicate something changed. And max LP still seems stuck at 55.

But she did ask for a date and i'll be spending the evening with her soon for the first time.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Thanks for the tip.

Funny thing - 10 mins after I sent that, I got a new event with Shiori at work...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Not sure if this is something that progressed our story, cuz I did not see the usual green indicator in the upper right to indicate something changed.

But she did ask for a date and i'll be spending the evening with her soon for the first time.
Her office events advance based on both her love points and her kink points

Reactions: Skads

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
i Noticed Sasha's "stats" shows "On Birth Control: No" However none of the other characters have this info - Is this something I learned without realizing it? How does one find this out for others?
I searched for "birth control" and there are a number of posts but none specifically addressing this question that I could find.

Camrin91

Mar 23, 2019
i Noticed Sasha's "stats" shows "On Birth Control: No" However none of the other characters have this info - Is this something I learned without realizing it? How does one find this out for others?
I searched for "birth control" and there are a number of posts but none specifically addressing this question that I could find.
If you've had sex with a girl and her kp is high enough, the option becomes available

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes