JayAn

Jul 20, 2018
Not sure if my game is bugged or something but either I can't get Shiori pregnant or the rng for it is pretty tricky, since I've been cumming inside her for around 25 nights and still nothing. Any ideas how to trigger the event?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Not sure if my game is bugged or something but either I can't get Shiori pregnant or the rng for it is pretty tricky, since I've been cumming inside her for around 25 nights and still nothing. Any ideas how to trigger the event?
Is she on birth control?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
She is not, I've tried to redo it by turning the pills on and off, but still no progress. Does it only trigger through "date sex" and not booty call? I dunno
No idea, keep busting. Check the cheat to see if you can undo pregnancy, if so she is marked as pregnant but the image might not be showing.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
still enjoying the game. Many of the ladies are fantastic. I think Audrey and Harmony are super hot, but i'm totally in love with Sasha.

Question: I started with 'guitar knowledge' and been invited to go to their band's practice. I saved enuf $ for guitar and have it. I went to one practice on a Wed eve, and practiced with them - got my guitar skill bar to 10%. Now i got visit the trio when they're in the studio, and theres no guitar icon in my interactions. this happened on a Friday and the following Wednesday?

Am I missing something maybe?

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
She is not, I've tried to redo it by turning the pills on and off, but still no progress. Does it only trigger through "date sex" and not booty call? I dunno
There does not appear to be a call to impregnate Shiori if you have doggy sex. There is a call if you do reverse cowgirl tho.

Reactions: Skads

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I suppose shiori should call me or something? How will I know if she got knocked up?
Left is pregnant, right is normal. Most of the time the girls will come up to you and say they are preggers. Don't tell shiroi to abort. Telling a family oriented woman to have an abortion is all but a death sentence.
1586770391116.png

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
still enjoying the game. Many of the ladies are fantastic. I think Audrey and Harmony are super hot, but i'm totally in love with Sasha.

Question: I started with 'guitar knowledge' and been invited to go to their band's practice. I saved enuf $ for guitar and have it. I went to one practice on a Wed eve, and practiced with them - got my guitar skill bar to 10%. Now i got visit the trio when they're in the studio, and theres no guitar icon in my interactions. this happened on a Friday and the following Wednesday?

Am I missing something maybe?
Check your needs .. your pts have to be high enough to go 2 hours of activity .. usually it is hunger that is the problem .. it needs to be at least 4 I believe

BaNaNaBoI123

Nov 25, 2017
I think my Morgan & Kleio quest line is bugged. I have them both at 100% in everything for the quest at the bar, but it doesn't seem to let me pick both of them.

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
It has been some time since I last played a build of this.
Is the narration of various repeatable events, like sex with Sasha, still written as though it's first time?

bartxer

Jul 27, 2018
i have problem with kylie get's jealous for some reason I get yandere point but it gets stuck there and I can't progress the story

Reactions: xmrg
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes