Maakhan

Feb 18, 2020
If you have already met the band (not in it, but helped set up the amps) and have started progress with Anna and Kleio, then you are going to have to start over. There are a lot of flags and numbers involved in the event checks
Welp alright then, I still have a few girls to finish up, sad I can't do Kleio but aight, thanks mate!

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Im rather fresh into it - just got Bree to 20LP. I have a better time w/ Sasha though. Its a little grindy but at least there's plenty of new surprises, too. Some games with this grind for points only has a few primary characters and gets way too repetitive. while this one can feel a little like that there's enough to change things up too.

I have a question: I'm chilling w/ Sasha watching TV, (watch a music concert); her LPs go up 2, and Kleio's went down by 2 ? Whats the rhyme or reason for that? was she spying on me watching TV and jealous? I had only 13 w/ Kleio so we weren't like dating so I don't get this.

okekkk

Jan 3, 2020
Is it normal that the games freezes constantly ever since the hud change? I'm playing on the latest version, started a new save and i'm still freezing from the moment I help Sasha to move in

Last edited:

Asukaki

Jan 10, 2020
Palla, Cassidy and maybe Alexis, have the best storyline/plot.
Out the 3, my fav is Palla, hands down.

Hope the dev makes something similar for the rest of girls.

Fipsi

Aug 1, 2017
Palla, Cassidy and maybe Alexis, have the best storyline/plot.
Out the 3, my fav is Palla, hands down.

Hope the dev makes something similar for the rest of girls.
Yeah, I enjoyed Palla far more than I first expected . I hope Alettas and Lexis storyline gets expanded in a similar way in the future.

Last edited:

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Is it normal that the games freezes constantly ever since the hud change? I'm playing on the latest version, started a new save and i'm still freezing from the moment I help Sasha to move in
Use the search function on the top right of the site, the lag has been mentioned fifty bajillion times.

Maakhan

Feb 18, 2020
Has the Kylie flirting bug been fixed?
I've tried some save editing and cheating, but it seems the whole event itself is bugged so forcing it gives me an error, but it might be just me messing it up so I would prefer to ask.

forgotp

Nov 4, 2019
Go purchase it from the electronics store.
Tried that but the problem is that the save I have is at 19:00 and cannot roll back any further, if I wait till next day then at midnight it says I missed my meeting with Cassidy.

In console I saw it says

lose
spycamera

when I install the camera in the room(tried it the next day) so I'm searching for the opposite command which would add a spycam in the inventory instead, tried 'gain' but seems to do nothing

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
So for those that have an interest in it, the band harem is not available if you do not learn the guitar skill before Sasha's home event (talking about the band). At least that is the word for the time being.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Tried that but the problem is that the save I have is at 19:00 and cannot roll back any further, if I wait till next day then at midnight it says I missed my meeting with Cassidy.

In console I saw it says

lose
spycamera

when I install the camera in the room(tried it the next day) so I'm searching for the opposite command which would add a spycam in the inventory instead, tried 'gain' but seems to do nothing
You should be saving often and in different slots. Leason for next time.

• Angry
Reactions: forgotp
Apr 11, 2020
this is crazy i never knew this game included multiple girls. i must be blind, always thought it was just 1 guy and 2 girls to choose from, the posts are very helpful, i need to learn more....

Last edited:

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
this is crazy i never new this game included multiple girls. i must be blind, always thought it was just 1 guy and 2 girls to choose from, the posts are very helpful, i need to learn more....
It's a great game. A lot has been added over the past year or so. A few bugs and some development yet to be done but Andrealphus and team have done a great job with it. If you like the game consider supporting them on Patreon or (my choice) Steam.

Sir-Blues

Oct 23, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please tell me that a future update will have a way to combat this. I hate when I can't avoid the negative outcome of a sidestory. Not that I have a problem with bad endings to sidestories in games like this, but it just gets on my nerves when said "bad ending" is literally the only ending. I'm really hoping this is just a temporary thing, but I'm just one dude.

Reactions: forgotp

hungrypillow

Apr 12, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please tell me that a future update will have a way to combat this. I hate when I can't avoid the negative outcome of a sidestory. Not that I have a problem with bad endings to sidestories in games like this, but it just gets on my nerves when said "bad ending" is literally the only ending. I'm really hoping this is just a temporary thing, but I'm just one dude.
When you encounter cherie, just say you won't leave.

I for some reason for the life of me can't seem to trigger Lexi to come back in the game after the BJ at the club

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes