DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Ya know Skads, I think I'm just going to start ignoring the questions that were answered within the last 5 pages.

jesuispasla

Jan 8, 2019
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\

and you will find all your renpy save games over there. The ones for this game are in a folder called LoSe_<version number>

also <wherever you have the game installed>\game\saves
Thank you very much

Jul 17, 2018
I'm sorry if this has already been answered, but I need help with Anna and Kleio. I messed up and had to start a new game. Now, I'm at the the point where the scene triggers and I saved it. I made sure that all their stats are at 100, but they keep disappearing from the game, and I'm doing something wrong, or am I missing something? Or do they come back later in the game? Please help. Thanks.

Asaki1337

Jun 4, 2018
i cant finish anna watch movie event. I tried the watch tv option in the living room and cinema but nothing works

Davner

Jan 30, 2018
I don't know if this has been said or asked before but I can't get past 75 percent love with Shiori or Samantha. I don't know about other girls but I cannot get past that threshold with them

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
I'm sorry if this has already been answered, but I need help with Anna and Kleio. I messed up and had to start a new game. Now, I'm at the the point where the scene triggers and I saved it. I made sure that all their stats are at 100, but they keep disappearing from the game, and I'm doing something wrong, or am I missing something? Or do they come back later in the game? Please help. Thanks.
Having stats at 100 for everything is probably the problem. You want their LP to be at 100 and their Lesbian to be 50-55

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
i cant finish anna watch movie event. I tried the watch tv option in the living room and cinema but nothing works
Talk to Anna about TV. The discussion will sound like the MC asking Anna to come over and watch TV .. be home in the evening (about 1800 or 1900). The event will trigger automatically

fillytom

Dec 21, 2017
So with kylie it says to flirt with another girl in front of her. And ive done that but it doesnt trigger anything nor does it increase her yandere stat. So am i doing something wrong.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
I don't know if this has been said or asked before but I can't get past 75 percent love with Shiori or Samantha. I don't know about other girls but I cannot get past that threshold with them
Samantha's max LP will depend on the path you took with her. If you went the marriage route with the 3-some .. it will not go over 75. If you go the divorce route, depending on your responses, your max will be either 80 or 85.

Shiori is capped at 75 for the time being

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
So with kylie it says to flirt with another girl in front of her. And ive done that but it doesnt trigger anything nor does it increase her yandere stat. So am i doing something wrong.
In the future please use the search function .. this has been answered more than once. This event is bugged. The developer knows about it.

vmc1000

Oct 3, 2019
Okay, so here's an event named "morgan_fix" that should allow you to get max love points with Morgan and do no condom sex (req for that is 175 LP iirc, which is ~90% love bar):
Code:
Event(**{
        "name": "morgan_fix",
        "label": ["morgan_fix"],
        "duration": 0,
        "do_once":True,
        "quit": False,
        })

label morgan_fix:
    $ morgan.set_flag("nodate",False)
    $ morgan.set_flag("nokiss",False)
    $ morgan_love_max = 200
    return
From what I understand it should fire silently, but I can't figure the conditions for it, as they are not listed.
where do i add this?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes