deathsurfer

Sep 2, 2018
the option of working in the office disappeared after getting promotion, i restarted the game but same problem persists, is this a bug or am i missing something

jesuispasla

Jan 8, 2019
Hey I got lost during the midnight meeting with Cassidy
Is there a button that I should press? Because the event is not triggering
Hello, becarfull this is 00h00 at this time game day change. That show you the same icon than the other date.
Sorry for my english i hope, i help you

jesuispasla

Jan 8, 2019
Someone knows where are the save pls because i can load old save in the menu, when my Save folder are empty ? i'm on windows

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Someone knows where are the save pls because i can load old save in the menu, when my Save folder are empty ? i'm on windows
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\

and you will find all your renpy save games over there. The ones for this game are in a folder called LoSe_<version number>

also <wherever you have the game installed>\game\saves

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
The book store is still in the mall .. it is closed on some days tho
I would love it if the Wiki could be updated with more information. Such as details on each store in the mall and such. I have searched the Wiki many times to find answers but there is just not much besides the girls there. Took me a couple of weeks to get the guitar book and I checked on a regular basis.

Reactions: Sparkwolf
Aug 17, 2019
So does this mean that the quest to make lexi a sex slave is removed or on hold or just done through a different event now? Because I know, at least previously, her meeting sasha was the trigger to unlock and start that bit.
I managed to somehow still get the Lexi/Sasha scene after making Sasha a sex slave, building up Lexi's affection and submission as high as they could go, then going on a date with her to the mall. That then bugged out the rest of the date, but you can just leave to fix that. However even after that scene, nothing happens, and Lexi still doesn't react if you try to give her a collar so even with the scene it still isn't finished.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
You know .. raising your posts number in this forum is like a game exploit. you just need to answer the same questions every day and your number goes up.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Restarting Shiori and can't seem to get the coffee event to happen or figure out how to find this "strip club" mentioned. Can you run events in this game directly?

edit: figured out the stripclub but can't figure out how to unlock the new content :(

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes